Poorly baby

ZMD

Reaction score
Tegan is Poorly, her nose is bunged up and her eyes were sticky when she woke up this morning. i took her temperature and its 35.8 she also isn't feeding properly as everytime she latches on she sucks for a bit then falls asleep, she's 8 weeks old is there anything i can give her to make her feel better? x

You can give calpol from 2 months, also turn the shower on in the bathroom with the door shut and then sit in the steam with Seb, it helps clear his nose x hope she feels better soon

Thanks Hun i think her nose being blocked is what's stopping her from wanting to feed x

Yeah Seb was the same a week or so ago! I ended up feeding him little and often as he was doing the exact same thing! He's much better now though! x

Glad Seb is better Hun x i put her in the bathroom earlier it seems to of helped a bit i also got some Calpol nasal spray which is helping x she's so sleepy though x i hate seeing my baby Poorly x

I know how you feel! You're so helpless aren't you! I hate it too x

The nasal spray was brill last week on Isla. I put a bowl of water with some vicks over the radiator, her room smelt amazing x

hosp gave me salinefor daisys nose which helps a little and advised steamy rooms and water bowls next to the heaters to keep air moist

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back