Poopy Cloth Diapers

Mrs. KM

Reaction score
Ok, maybe I am clueless, but what do I do with the poopy cloth diapers? I thought you just had to knock off solids into the toilet and that was it, then wash them like the pee ones. My mom is saying I need to rinse them though. Any advice would be appreciated! Xx

i rinse mine but thats cos a. i cant be arsed with liners and b. Alyssa still has really squishy poos that stick to everything lol. if its solid and you can knock it off then i dont see why you would have to rinse it

Haha ok, K's aren't solid at all still... I think ai need to get a sprayer. I have no idea how else to rinse them. The child who only poops every three days has decided ti have two huge poos today lol!

I used to rinse under bath tap when Kynon did bf poos to get worst off but its so easy now just putting liner and poo down the loo. I know you can shorten the life of modern cloth if you soak tho unlike the old terrys we wore so best to only rinse them if you have too x

I started off rinsing then couldn't be bothered so I didn't. They did get a bit stained but hanging them out in the sun sorted that problem. The only real problem was that the nappy bin did get a bit stinky so I had a keep the bathroom window open

I just get anything I can off with some toilet paper and flush, and then rinse quickly in the bathroom sink, then it goes in the wash and is sunned out if necessary.

Thanks everyone! We went out and bought a sprayer that attaches to the toilet so we are all set :)

I just wash them ad they are. G's are still so runny. I just wash them as normal on an intensive wash, then do a 'drum clean' cycle. Xxx

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back