Poochielove..

ninjawomble

Reaction score
Just to let you girls know Ive had a text off her today bout her internet..

" Hi, just to let you know BT have cut me off because some dickhead made a mistake. Anyway even though its their fault they cant reconnect me till the 15th of dec. So no internet for me! So you should use Lea as your text buddy. Say good luck to the girls ready to pop and congrats to Nori if shes given birth yet! Also good luck toyourself lady! x "

Shes going to text me when its baby time for her, so I will let you all know. But shes gonna be awol for a while, but is ok.

Lots of luck Ruth! :hug:

Thats bang out or order, and they can reconnect her within 24 hours, its a simple flick of a bloody switch :shakehead:

Omg! no way!!! :evil: :x that is so annoying what is worng with BT i would be causing hell!!! good luck pochie thinking of you :hug: :hug: xx

Thats disgusting, i would be playing merry hell with them, god whats she going to do without the pregnancy forum, she will go do lally :eek: Bless her

argh :x BT are useless! I cannot believe they can't reconnect her until the 15th, thats terrible!! I would call them up and have a right go at them! :evil:

I hope she's ok though...

doesnt surprise me with BT :evil: we had so much hassle with them last year....

anyway...good luck poochie :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back