Poo (TMI alert!)

christmasbabygirl

Reaction score
Morning girls, sorry to be so yuk lol
Iv had this 24 hour sickness bug thing, feeling alot better today though apart from very tired.
Havnt been sick this morn though, and (TMI) have had my first solidish poo in days lol.
It was reaally pale, almost yellowy white, i was just wondering if this is normal as it freaked me out lol!!!iv been finding it hard 2 keep fluid down and havnt eaten for 2 days so that may be why???xx sorry again xx

Hiya,

Im usually quite knowledgable about poo (having the crohns) but cant think what pale stools mean. I would have thought its all connected to the bug you have had but keep an eye on it and it it continues id speak to your doc. Make sure you are keeping rehydrated and have the rehydration drinks if you can. Try and eat bland things little and often if you can too (mash potato, white rice, chicken or soups)

Hope you feel better soon,

Claire x

Hmm! :think: Pale poo cant be associated with Hepatitis A! Which is a virus causing vomiting, abdominal pains, fever etc!
Though would be quite rare to get Hep A here!? You usually get that if you travel to less sanitised countries?! :think:
I bet its because of you bug you have had and has had a similar affect!? If it stays pale go see the doc!

Oh and meant to add that usually you are jaundice with pale poo! If your not yellow then it may just be because you havent eaten much etc!

yeah i read that somewhere it wudnt b that tho. gonna see how i go and if it still like itover nxt few days will go doc. thnx ladies x

Maybe worth mentioning to midwife next time you go just to put your mind at rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back