Pondering on the disparity of it all

CARNAT22

Reaction score
Sorry if this come across as "woe is me"

I was just thinking about how unfair it all is....

Women that yearn and ache for babies cannot get pregnant, women that have tried for so long go on to have losses, women that have carried almost to term then have no baby to put into the crib.

Makes my heart feel so heavy.

My own disparity is 4 losses, all early but all so sad....

Also my other issue is the fact I've always had lines / + results. No need for line spotting yet my bean's do not stick?? Yet other people have the faintest lines and go on to have healthy babies.

It all seems to upside down sometimes

I am not saying I'd wish this on anyone else, far from it... I was just thinking about how some women have to deal with so much shit and how unfair it is.

Maybe God just made some of us stronger to save others from heartache???

xxxxxxxxx

hugs hun,
it doesn't get any easier does it even with a baby the heartache is still the same,
i would never want to go back there or go through it again, i was so shit scared of not bringing my baby home all through my pregnancy, really dont know how women cope with that.l
hugs again xxxxx
you got your rainbow baby once, you can do it again, alas with heartache along the way xx

Massive hugs... Life is so unfair at times.xx

I know exactly what you mean. I'll be 40 in three weeks time and never ever thought I'd still be childless at this age. After 4 losses, I think it's about time the big man gave me a break ......... I must have done something terrible in a previous life :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back