Poll for night feed

jennywren

Reaction score
well even though he has never slept through he used to go 8-8 and wake for one feed, then he dropped it and for 3-4 weeks went 8-8 with no milk but used to still wake (to be put back on to hisside after rollong on to his back) then his teeth started so he went to either not going to bed till midnight and up at 5am or going down at 8 but getting up at 1am till 4am etc (always tried milk to get him off but never worked so knew it wasnt hunger and it was teeth), then his teeth settled down and we had 2 ''normal'' nights and then he started waking again so last 2 nights, first one he woke at 1am, I tried to settle and wouldnt (he has cold) so suckered his nose, gave some milk which he necked all 5oz and straight to sleep till morning, then last night, woke at 3am, tried milk and again took it all and back off till morning so why is he waking for milk now

CAST YOUR VOTES LADIES.............

I didn't vote as it COULD be a bit of both :)
Why not try to up he's solids so you know thats he's full and shouldn't be waking then if he still is i would guess that its he's teeth waking him up... or it could be a growth spurt :think:

Hmmmmm...toughy! I would guess he is just a little peckish and wanting some milk, if he is taking the milk and then getting straight back off. Libby did this for about the last 8 weeks after sleeping through, just waking for one feed about 4-5am then straight back to sleep until 7.30am.
I think it was hunger rather than teeth, but she won't take anymore food in the day than she has and had been taking, other than today, as well as her normal 3 meals she nibbled a rusk after brekkie...but I don't know if that counts as most of it ended up on her clothes :lol:

hmm i really dont kno but ill guess hes hungry if hes taking it all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back