• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

pole dancing

budge

Reaction score
now i don't want you all to burst out laughing at this but im going to a pole dancing lesson tomrrow at my local youth club :) . I said no laughing.

On the news last night it was saying how pole dancing was a good form of exercise and that a group of folk were trying to get it seen as a good form of exercise and maybe a sport.
Anyway i reckon swinging round a pole might loosen up some of my joints and help me in labour. So im going tomorrow night.
I have managed to find a pair of oversized lycra leggings and a relatively sexy tit top to wear for the occasion.

i just hope my waters don't break when i wrap my legs around the pole :shock:

wish me luck! :cheer:

Oh wow Budge, well good for you!!

I saw that on the news too last night...its meant to be such a good way to burn calories.

You never know you might go there and it could get you all frisked up and then next week maybe Keith could come watch????

Then you can have a marathon sex session and baby Budge will arrive early!!!

Id like to see a piccie of your outfit. :D

well actually jade ive just tried on the outfit coz i washed it as its second hand and its too tight. i may have to go in my smurf suit at this rate.

i wonder if swinging around a pole will make me horny. i never thought of that. :think: :think:

*Pregnant Smurf Pole Dancing*

Conjures up some funny visions I can tell you :rotfl:

oh thanks for that :D

i might treat myself

A pole dancing smurf lol you could sell that to the papers :rotfl:

Hope you have a great time hun and no swinging upside down,you need to take it easy :D :hug: xx

Yes just remember that you are 35 weeks pregnant hun and may need a few more breaks than the other girls.

I bet you will be a natural at it though :)

You will have to let us know how it goes

i think the next meet shud be in a pole dancing workshop...

loadsa different women at all stages....

might get some of the ones at teh end stages into new arrivals tho ;) haha

the time is getting closer, please take a video cam!!! I need to see this! hehe, :D i dont know how you're doing it i dont think i could manage to get close enough to the pole to reach around it at this stage... :rotfl:

Can't wait for Budge to tell us how it went! I saw Carmen Electra doing her stripper work out on Tv the other day, looked so much fun but I wouldn't want to be caught doing it :lol:

I honestly thought she was kidding but she actually seems dead serious!

She could start a new pregnancy pole dancing revolution :cheer:

JaidyBaby said:
I honestly thought she was kidding but she actually seems dead serious!

She was dead serious about eating her placenta too :lol: I want to see photographic evidence of a pole dancing smurf before I believe this one. She's certainly barmy enough I'll give her that :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back