• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

pole dancing

welli am outraged.

i am

wait for it

a

haelth and safety hazard!

i was sent packing. :(

health and safety hazard?!

you are joking

i think all us ladies shud go down and cause a health and safety hazard for the organiser grr :twisted:

apparantly im a fire risk. Perhaps they think ill spontaniouslt combust.

LMAO a fire risk my arse.... i think u should go to the local press telling of a sob story of how youve been looking forward to it for months, you had ur smurf outfit pressed specially and they said u were a fire hazard!

i can just see it front page a photo of you as a smurf dancing round a lamp post looking sad! haha

budge said:
apparantly im a fire risk. Perhaps they think ill spontaniouslt combust.

Did they think you would block the exit then hun :rotfl: ,surely you haven't got that big :shock: ,it's a shame though would of been fun :hug: xx

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'd give my right arm to have seen the look on their faces when you walked in :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Oh Budgie, I am p*****ng myself laughing, OH thinks I am having a fit!!!

Did you wear the the smurf suit??? Maybe they saw the abundance of blue nylon, and thought with the friction of sliding the nylon down the pole.....BOOOOMMMMM, fried Smuf. :shock:

I can see their point doll :think:

I think its disgraceful..one its discrimination aganist pregnant women and two discrimination against SMURFS!!

Who do they think they are??

They were prob just jealous of the way you looked hun, blue obviously isnt their colour.

:rotfl:

i so so so so wish i was there... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Did they give you a reason for being a fire hazard?

are you having us on again budge? lol

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i get the feeling you're all mocking me :(

i thought you were all my fwends :(

Come on tell us truthfully did you really go down there and try and enrole in a pole dancing class or are you having us on?

Well what I know about you so far it wouldn't suprise me if you did go down there and try and enrole, in fact wouldn't suprise me if you did it in the smurf costume :rotfl:

there you go then. how could you doubt me :(

anyway. is there any sign of that sprog yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back