Hip hop dancing

Huddsgirl

Reaction score
I really want to start hip hop dancing but have no idea how to start. i have been all over the internet trying to look for where any classes are held or any dvds to buy......but nothing.
i really wanna start for the fitness side of things. my sister does this pole dancing for fitness but that isnt really my cup of tea and she has got my mum doing it . she will soon be pestering me. thats why i wanted my own hobby and thought of hip hop dancing as i love dancin. Anybody know of any places (in the wiltshire area) or any dvds ????????????

hello hun I found this for you...might be of some help

http://www.danceweb.co.uk/

also for Hip Hop dancing google 'street dance' that will bring up loadsa DVD's etc. do you know if it is ok to still dance whilst pregnant??

x x x

my midwife told me that its ok to dance while pg if youve always done it just dont start it if you havant
manda xx

well i have always done a bit of dancing but i thought it would take my mind off TTC and also keep me fit .

yer its a great idea hun my little cousin does dancing she really enjoys it sadly with my bandy legs i fall over alot :)
manda xx

I did street dancing before I fell pregnant and it's so much fun!!!
Keep checking in your local paper a dance school is bound to advertise in there at some point or you could try looking through your local phone book and ring around some dance schools to find out if they do street dancing.
I can't wait till I can start dancing again, I miss it so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back