PO'd a bit

kitty86

Reaction score
My cousin was getting married next August which I was really looking forward to. I would have my little man, he would wear a cute lil suit and I would be slimmer to fit in my dress. I spent a fortune on it and I have only wore it once and I wanted to wear it for her wedding.

Well she has moved if forward til............................... November 24th (or 28th cant remeber) THIS YEAR. 2-3 weeks before I am due. I am uncomfortable now and cant sit still for more than 2mins on a comfy sofa, how the hell does she expect me to cope sitting in a cold church wooden bench for an hour then stand around all day. I am going to have to tell her I cant go.

Ladies that are 37 weeks+ can you imagine sitting in church on a wooden bench for an hour

Then there is the case of what do I wear. I cant wear the dress I wanted I would have to go out and buy a new one, again spend money on a dress I will wear once.

I feel bad as she would want me to go but I really dont know if I will be up to it. I guess we can only wait and see.

church services last 30 mins max... go get a skirt n nice top. that u can wear for xmas..take a pillow and get a seat at teh reception.

I can imagine how uncomfy you would be as i got ratty on a sofa as well at that late. You will be really fidgity as well though.
But its up o you though, id try and go and try taking a pillow as well.

Kitty86, I am in exactly the same position as you. My brother is getting married on 26th October, 3 weeks before i'm due!!!! Not only do i have to endure a full day but its up in Scotland and we all live in Manchester! Needless to say i'm not exactly looking forward to it! Fingers crossed we don't go into labour eh?!

I am SOOOOOO glad that for once I haven't had any weddings or special do's to go to this summer!

Good point lisa xmas is nearly hear and I am not the type to snap back. I might just do that. Really I thought they were longer. Well it seemed longer than that when my other cousin got married.

Pilllow sounds like a good idea.

LinsG said:
Kitty86, I am in exactly the same position as you. My brother is getting married on 26th October, 3 weeks before i'm due!!!! Not only do i have to endure a full day but its up in Scotland and we all live in Manchester! Needless to say i'm not exactly looking forward to it! Fingers crossed we don't go into labour eh?!

And to make matters worse, you have to watch while everyone else gets drunk around you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back