has anyone ever got negative hpt at 4weeks 3 days?

mummy24

Reaction score
am i out? :(

well 3days still no af.... does this mean am out?

am not sure if its still too early....?
am sooo confused :S - has anyone ever tested negative at this time? x

I didn't get a positive until I was 5 days late with this pregnancy! Even at 5 days late I only had a faint line so it is possible :)

oh so theres still hope then thank you :) xx

with my other 2 i didnt text till 8weeks as i didnt suspect anything suppose time will tell!x

My sister tested negative every week for 7 weeks til she finally got her BFP on week 8! She was already 5weeks PG I *think*.

Not out til AF arrives hun! x

thanks girls!

yeah no sign of af i know everyones different! but my after is normally only a day late max! now its 3 lol!x

Your still in there hun, hang on in there!!! No witch, always hope x

yeah still here in bloody limbo.....

this is soooo unreal! ive never been like this before!

i had a chemical pregnancy on the 14th september! but docs said that was around when my period was due! therefore cos it was early it got washed out the same time but also said it takes around 72hrs to flush out of your body an this was true... but then stated id be even more fertile next ovulation tho.... so i took advantage of this i wouldnt of found out i was pregnant if i didnt test as soon as i saw the bleedin so to me looks like i may have a low hcg! x

Oh right, so there is better hope that in the next couple of days your HCG levels will be up and you will get your BFP!!! It may just take that wee bit longer then this cycle due to your previous for your levels to come up on a HPT maybe? x

yeah its what i were thinking last month i kne i were pregnant butll got negative hpt then i started bleeding an then i took the test came up positive.... at 4 weeks n 2 days!

but ive got past that mark an have no pains or anything if i am pregnant makes me 4 weeks 3 days today xx

Really hope you are hun x so when do you think you will re-test? A couple of days? x

yeah ill re test in 3days i think :)

if no af show! x

Good luck hunni, will be rooting for you and let me know ok x

Good luck when you re-test. I tested negative when AF was 3 days late but got my BFP when I was 6 days late. I think it can just be because you ovulate later in the cycle and so there isn't enough time for the hormones to increase enough to be detected so you are still in with a chance whenever AF stays away! x

that does actually make sense now lol!

i had the ewcm last saturday an as from tomorrow am 4 days late lol! x

just a question if i ovulated late does this mean i was suppose to attack my partner when i saw the ewcm? what are the chances of being pregnant from my most fertile days to the late ovulation if that makes any sense to you at all lol! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back