PND?

faithsmummy

Reaction score
Please tell me it gets better! im feeling so down all the time its not fair i want to feel normal alive and at the min all i want to do is sleep!!
when does it start to get better i cannot bare it anymore! :cry:

r u on medication hun, i am still on anti d's and hannah is 21 months but things do get better

yeah im on it for 2 things because of the depression and its also help me with anxitey attacks as i wont go out the house on my own or stay in the house on my own!
its horrible all i want to do is take my little girl for a walk on my own but its as if there is a brick wall in the way and i just cannot walk through it!

hi hun yes it does get better i have had it twice with both my kids and i am trough it know my youngest is 8 months. If you ever want to talk hun pm me i will be happy to talk to you, as talking helps.

tracyxx

I know its hard to keep hearing 'it'll get better'
but it will do, ive only just started taking anti d's
and i still feel crap, i have good days but alot more down days

im always here for you :hug: :hug: :hug:

hey hun, it does get better, i promise, i used to have depression before i got preg, then pnd after, although i have had to stop taking the tablets now due to just finding out im preg again!
I know right now you probably dont feel like you will get better but trust me, you will. if you have not been to see your doc then please go, my hv also comes twice a week just to see how im doing, i have heard worries before about them taking the baby off you from my own friends but that is not true, they just want to try and help you enjoy your baby. God, look at me banging on, i should draw this to a close now!
Keep your chin up mate, take all the support you can get right now, if you ever need to chat, im always here to listen. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sweetie :hug: :hug:

I am on anti ds and do feel better (I was on them before I got PG, and started them again when Ruby was around 4 weeks old)

I was suffering with terrible panic attacks when Ruby was born, and the medication has really helped with them, but they are days when I still feel s**t, some days I can get out my pjs, and just want to sleep, I can go or days without wanting to leave the house...we have a dog that needs walking so I do try and get out with her every day.

Be kind to yourself and dont beat yourself up if you have a crap day...PM me if you ever need to talk chicky. xxxxxxxxxxx :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back