no more temping this cycle!

Bellarina

Reaction score
Well girls iv established that my thermometer must be duff so im not going to use it for the rest of cycle

The instructions say that wen u turn it on it shood show the last temp u took before sayin "lo" (mesning ready for u to use)
Well the last week or so its been showing the same temp every day and not the last one aken. But i didnt think anything of it.
Anyway i took my temp this morning an was expectin it to b quite high as i was really warm (hubby has been tellin me last few days he cant sit/lie too close to me as im too hot)....but it was low...too low even to put on my paper graph as off the chart. I converted to celcius online and was well below normal temp

so if i do end up havin another cycle il b usin a good old fashioned glass tgermometer as digi ones obv dont like me

xxx

Rubbish!! You could give babymad a try, but yes, perhaps the glass ones might be better for you - don't forget you have to shake it down before you go to bed the night before... xxx

Ye i think mum has one somewhere as she used to b a nurse so i think il b better with that. Really miffed tho! Xxx

Maybe you're one of these people who has a strong electrical charge, so that's why electrical stuff doesn't agree with you?!! Do you find it with other electrical things too??!! xx

Funny u shood say that whenever i turned light on at grandparents always had like a static shock but noone else did. Gramp was an electrician an took it all spart but coodnt find anythin wrong. So i could b lol xx

Funny u shood say that whenever i turned light on at grandparents always had like a static shock but noone else did. Gramp was an electrician an took it all spart but coodnt find anythin wrong. So i could b lol xx

Haha! Looks like it's the old glass one for you then hon :) Oh well, don't give up hope and it's nearly 4 days til testing :) I'm off out tonight to cinema, so will catch up with you tomorrow... Hugs :) xxx

hun remember it must be a basal themometer not a fever themometer - not sure if you get glass ones like that??

itisbabytime, what cycle day do you start temping? Could i buy thermometer when AF comes and I know I'm out? Might start tempting next cycle, been putting it off cos it seems a hassle but my cycles are reg so it might give me some accurate info.
xxx

Last edited:
hun remember it must be a basal themometer not a fever themometer - not sure if you get glass ones like that??

awe man!!! i think its a normal one....grrrr!
well fx i wont need one if i get bfp on weekend (tho i doubt it)

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back