PMS or Pregnant?!?!

TinaShine

Reaction score
Does anyone know if you still get the same pms symptoms if you are pregnant?

AF due in 4 days and I'm not sure if my dull pms symptoms mean she is definitely coming. I've heard that pms and pregnancy symptoms are really similar :S
2nd cycle ttc
Last month I had cramps throughout the month, this month I havent felt anything at all really:wall2:
Help!

The symptoms of pregnancy and PMS are incredibly similar the only way you will know is if you test.

Eeek! yeah, last month I tested a week early and got a bfn
Trying to avoid doing that this time and just wait. But it's so hard

I tested early too, I'm only 9DPO & got BFN. Boo! I got a positive on 11DPO on my pregnancy where I miscarried and it was really strong!

Does anyone know if you still get the same pms symptoms if you are pregnant?

AF due in 4 days and I'm not sure if my dull pms symptoms mean she is definitely coming. I've heard that pms and pregnancy symptoms are really similar :S
2nd cycle ttc
Last month I had cramps throughout the month, this month I havent felt anything at all really:wall2:
Help!

With my first pregnancy I had all PMS symptoms and even had a little bleed which I later found out was implantation bleeding. I thought to myself that there was no pointing taking a test, a few weeks later I began feeling horribly sick, I was literally bound to the couch with lemonade and vanilla ice cream (which in itself is weird) my partner told me to test... I did and it came out positive! I was 6 weeks gone already.

You never know! I'd test. Good luck Tina! Xx

Yes your oestrogen rises to prepare for a possible pregnancy whether actually pregnant or not. Hope that helps x

It is very hard to tell which symptoms are for PMS or pregnancy. This month, I had very light cramping that started before my period (which came today). That has never happened before, so I thought that maybe it was implantation cramping or something like that. I also felt very dizzy which I have never felt before AF came. This time around has been very weird for me because I experienced PMS symptoms that I mistaken as pregnancy symptoms.

I say, hope for the best! Make sure you test in 4 days. Hopefully you will get a positive result. Fingers crossed for you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back