• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PLZ HELP could i be pregnant????

claire89

Reaction score
Hi all im very new to this but ill give it my best shot at telling you whats goin on with me..

Me and my partner have been ttc for 2years now and getting no where fast :( but this month something dont feel right ive been feeling sick after eating but only in the day i have ad a couple of days where i have had cramping but no bleeding and my boobs are feeling sore but only on the side although my left boob felt very strange the other day it felt like there was a cold brezze around my nipple and maybe a tingeling sensation.i feel a little bloated and finding i need to go toilet alot more for both toilets (sorry tmi) according to a ov calender i use im due on today but as of yet she hasent come to visit i took a test on saturday and sunday morning but both were negeive could of been to early?? i also have gone mad on orange jucie since saturday. i also getting heartburn has anyone else had any of these and been pregnant im going out my mind as being ttc for a long time.

hope someone can help me

thanks for reading :)

Sorry I can't really help with the symptoms as I've never been pregnant but they all sound like the common signs :)

I would say it was probably to early when you took the tests if your due on today so take another tomorrow morning with FMU if you can!

Have you tried using OPKs? I know you must be frustrated after 2 years and if your only using a calculator/calendar you might not be doing it at the right times? Just a thought!

Really have my fingers crossed for you hun :) xx

thanks its just hard each month im gonna try hold out til the end of the month and hope and pray i dont get the visit lol

Wateva happened with this claire did u get good news? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back