could i be pregnant???

jiffylemon

Reaction score
Hi I'm new to this forum, just wanted some advice...i've been off the pill for 4 months now but not really had a regular cycle since then, it's now day 33 of my cycle and i'm feeling a bit strange but i don't know if i'm just imagining a bit of nausea in the hope that it's good news. I felt fine inmornings but this afternoon i have felt a bit faint. Has anyone else felt like this??
thanks

Hello :wave: welcome, good luck i hope you get a bfp quick, i wouldn't know about the pill but i am sure someone else will come a long and tell you however if your suspecting your pregnant i'd recomend taking a test good luck :D :pray:

Thanks, i know it's sad but i'm scared to take a test....if it's negative the dream's over for this month! This happened a few months ago, got to 41 days after last AF but test was neg.

You definitely need to test..........its the only way to know for sure!

If its not your month, then you can join in all the fun and games in the TTC threads!!

The girls in here are just amazing and will give you as much advice or support as you need!

I hope it is your month - fingers crossed!

:wave: Hi and welcome

Like the others have already said testing is the only way to know for sure, If it is neg then it is not over until the witch turns up so there is still a chance also if it is neg then it might just be to early to pick up the hormones.

Good luck :hug:

I have read that things can be very irratic when stopping BCP for a while sometimes - personally stopped on 28th June and nothing since except nausea and cramps :wall:

Nauesa and feeling faint can be pg symptoms so do a test to be sure. Good Luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back