Could I be pregnant?

alicey123

Reaction score
I got my period pretty late, about 4 days late and the first day I got it was really heavy all of a sudden that same night barely any blood whatsoever. Iam on my third day now, and really no blood it feels like I have my period but theres no blood. I am on the pill as well and have been for a year and my period has been pretty normal with everything. Every morning I wake up feeling sick, I dont throw up but I feel like Im going to. My nipples and breasts seem to have gotten pretty big as well. Could it possibly be pregnancy? Even though I am on the pill? thanx for your help!

there is always a slim chance that the pill may not work, If for example you have been ill or accidently missed taking one one day,

if you are worried about the possibilty of being pregnant the best way to know for sure is to take a pregnancy test, at leats if you do this you will know for certin either way

The symptoms do sound like pregnancy but you should take a test! Did you miss any pills?

I know a number of people that fell pregnant after illness - sickness etc.

Vicky x

i am 3 weeks late on my period..it seems like i have a urinary tract infection and i have taken 2 prego test and they have come up neg..could the infection dilute my urine...could this be the reason y it is coming up neg.?alot of times i feel nausiated,i eat all the time,i am emotional,my tummy feels weird,my last period was on feb.25th and i still havnt had it...at first around the time it was supposed to come my brest hurt realy bad and was swollen and tender for about a week or 2...is that normal?what could this be could u please help me...could i be preg.?thanx

are you on the pill? if you are and have been taking antibiotics or other medication for your infection it could have interferred with it. They do sound like pregnancy symptoms but if you are three weeks late the pregnancy hormone should show up. With water infections the urine seems more concentrated but i might be wrong, i didn't think it would dilute it though. maybe you should see a doctor and ask them to check you over properly!

Vicky xx

no im not on the pill and i havnt been....thanx for the advice...im just affraid maybe somethin is wrong ya know...is it normal to have this and the prego test not show up as pos?...:)

alicey123... yes you could be preg. I got preg on the pill last year .. and i had periods .. irregular .. but still periods for 2 months before i took a test because i felt preg.
It ended up being abnormal .. but dr said it wasnt because of the pill.

Take a test !!!!!.. let us know!.

Hi,

I am in a similar situation - I am currently 8 days late for my af with still no signs of it showing. I have been feeling extremely bloated, sick (yet never actually been sick) and awful cramps/pains around my belly. I took 2 tests which both showed -tive results (1 day before af and another when i was 5 days late). I have since been to the doctors who also mentioned that the bloating feeling was probably due to a water infection but he is also sending me for a blood test to check if i'm pg or not. He ansn't given me any antiboitics for the water infection as he suspects that some of the symptoms i have are related to being pg and wanted to double check first. i suggest it might be worth asking your doctor for a blood test if you've tested already just in case - at least it puts your mind at rest!!

Keep us informed.
Sheree

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back