Plug????

Ally1979

Reaction score
Had a wee this morning and there was a lump of green snotty stuff on the tissue, not a huge amount, just like someone had blown their nose. Dont remember losing plug with daughter. Could this be it?

thats exactly how i would describe what my plug was like...had a tiny wee bit 2 weeks before and a load the morning the day she was born

Good God...there's plugs popping left, right and centre on here!!

yep sounds just like mine did (and does lol)

identical to my post yesterday hun! i had abit more in the evening then nothing since, think it can just come out gradually and replenish itself too

:hug: :hug:

mine came out in little bits like that all last week.....but then yesterday a HUGE peice came out when i wiped......surly there cant be anymore, it was massive....really thick and stringy looking jelly.

Steelgoddess said:
I think we should gather them all and make a PF PLug montage :rotfl:

ew could you imagine - a plug picture thread!!!

Ok.. Im being really stupid here but what the hell is a "plug" im assuming this isnt your waters breaking?? :oops:

Claire x

In order to help prevent infection getting inside your womb to the baby, a mucus plug develops in the canal of the cervix, blocking the way into your uterus. Towards the end of pregnancy as your cervix ripens (and opens up a little) for delivery this plug comes away. It is jellylike, streaked with blood and can come away in one big grape sized plug or as ''discharge'' when you wipe yourself. It does not mean that labour has started or is about to, nor will it harm your baby by coming away. The baby is still surrounded by a bag of fluid (amniotic fluid)for protection.

Hope that helps Nori :D

In order to help prevent infection getting inside your womb to the baby, a mucus plug develops in the canal of the cervix, blocking the way into your uterus. Towards the end of pregnancy as your cervix ripens (and opens up a little) for delivery this plug comes away. It is jellylike, streaked with blood and can come away in one big grape sized plug or as ''discharge'' when you wipe yourself. It does not mean that labour has started or is about to, nor will it harm your baby by coming away. The baby is still surrounded by a bag of fluid (amniotic fluid)for protection.

Hope that helps Nori :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back