plug?

katiee24

Reaction score
might just be me being paranoid but i felt something drop down there.. went to the toilet to check & there was a little bit of greeny discharge.. is this my plug coming away or just discharge?

Could be the start of the plug starting to come away - especially if it's jelly-like x

looked a little bit like jelly.. hard to explain it :/

i got a burning sensation in the bottom of my back too!

I think if it's green let mw know? I might be wrong. I remember at the antenatal class them mentioning something about green. Maybe just because that's it's colour. God help me when I go into labour lol.

Good luck hun, exciting stuff :) xxx

the burning sensation's gone in my back now, musnt be my time yet :(

tmi but green sounds like it could be it hun as apparently it looks like snot!

tmi but mine is pastel green but creamy texture....... i thought something was seriously wrong then researched and found out that the plug can be green (being mucus it makes sense) but everything i had read before said that the plug is see-through with blood in it so i didnt think it was my plug at 1st.

oh i lost some at 34wks and then from 37wks and now im nearly 42 wks so dont get your hopes up too soon. apparently it constantly reproduces to keep the cervix protected anyway.

awhh no, i was hoping for baby to start making a move sometime soon! :( i gotta feeling im going to go overdue, she was 2/5th down on tuesday but still could be ages yet :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back