Pliko Pram

jennywren

Reaction score
Right'o this question is for ladies with the Pliko Pram!

When changing it from Pushchair to Pram mode we found a problem, we think its just us doing something wrong, and we were probably tired after new years eve and then taking all the xmas decos down lol BUT anyway, I'll try to explain - Here goes..........

When its in Pram mode, the ''hood'' has press studs which according to the Manual need to fasten underneath the bit they lay down in (where the head end would be) there are press studs on the hood section, but no press studs on the actual underside of the pram - so there is no where to fasten it to - anyone help?

I dont have paint or anything on works PC so I cant point to where I mean, but you see on the pic below there is the top (or front) of the hood, then it wraps down and round underneath the main bit the baby lies in - well where its wrapped under, how do you connect it there so its not just flapping about?

Here are the instructions CLICKY FOR INSTRUCTION and if you go to page 10 on the right hand side it says ''to fit the hood'' we have done the first bit and attached the hood to the frame, then underneath it says how you need to fasten it to the studs on the underside of the foot rest and there is a pic - it is these studs we can't find that are supposedly located on the underside of the foot rest!

Here is the pram

1857865_zoom.jpg

I've got this Pramette and think I know what you mean.

There are THREE press-studs on my hood, but when in laying down poisition I can clip only the ones on either side, the middle one attaches to nothing IYSWIM??

It is a bit gappy in the centre but I've used it for four months now and Stanley hasn't fallen out yet!

Sorry I can't be of more help, if you have no press studs at all maybe yours is faulty??? It's a GREAT pram though! :D

Minxy said:
I've got this Pramette and think I know what you mean.

There are THREE press-studs on my hood, but when in laying down poisition I can clip only the ones on either side, the middle one attaches to nothing IYSWIM??

It is a bit gappy in the centre but I've used it for four months now and Stanley hasn't fallen out yet!

Sorry I can't be of more help, if you have no press studs at all maybe yours is faulty??? It's a GREAT pram though! :D

Yeh thats what I mean (i Think) ha ha - I know there is deffo no middle press stud (which is silly) but we can't even see them at the side - there are like silver tops which look like kinda screw heads but no kinda press stud thingy lol.

do you ave a camera? any chance you can take a pic of yours to what you have attached it to so I can see if were looking at the right thing but not seeing?

cheers huni

Just like minxy i have 3 poppers on the hood and only two on the actual pram which i attach them too,here is a pic of mine

Here is the hood with the poppers

Here i have just unpopped the hood so you can see where i attach it to the pram

Hope this helps hun and you get it sorted :D xx

yeh thats what I ment huni - cheers for the pics really appreciate it - that was where we were looking (second pic) and couldn't see anything but will have to get it out again and have another good look!!!

I have to post this pic as Em just did it for me (as I have no JPEG software on works PC) so since she made the effore I feel I have to post it - it was just to show where I was having trouble attaching what to what lol

JWPrampic.jpg

OH and I dunno why they put the middle popper on it as when in pushchair mode and you have to attach the hood, there are only 2 poppers (the either side ones) in the instructions to attach then as well - companies are so stupid lol

Thanks again for the pics!

well I went to M&P to get some other stuff so asked about the prams (checked most of them and non were connected) and she said most of the solid colours do not have the press studs and it just kind of hooks over - but that the instructions are universal so problem solved!

Thanks again for your help nikki

I just looked at mine i had 2 poppers n 2 things to attach it to lol
but glad u got it sorted

Stupid design, I thought there was something wrong with mine, lol. I have the lovely pinky one. :)

I have the city scape lol

why dont u buy one from ebay sarah?

They were half price on the mamas and papas website just before xams, but only for a couple of days

I dnt even have paypal lol
I choose to pay via postal orders it keeps me under control
A TINY BIT
lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor