need ebay adivce asap...

lozzi

Reaction score
....i have just sold a loola chassis and seat unit...

in the listing it clearly states:

You are bidding for:

Loola Chassis

Shopping basket

Seat unit

**NO covers / hood / raincover is included**

and here are the piccys showing what she was gettin:

46df_1.JPG

4793_1.JPG

4865_1.JPG

4637_1.JPG

well i just this morning received this email off the lady who bought it:

Hello Thanks, we received the item and have just unpacked it, but the harness seat cover seems to be missing the additional covers shown on pages 13 and 14 of the manual. The first cover is the one that fits on to the press studs showing on the hammock seat, and the second cover is the one that covers the metal 'crossbar' where the legs would be. On page 14 it shows a safety bar cover, but this cover was also missing from the item. The manual states that the hammock seat and/or safety bar should not be used without the covers so they are an integral part of the buggy, rather than accessories. Please advise as soon as possible, as the item cannot be used without these covers for safety reasons. Thanks

what the hell do i reply?!

i ahve CLEARLY stated in the listing that no saet covers are included and its just the seat unit and chassis...

so far ive got this:

Hey

the listing clearly states that no covers were included. This item was for the Chassis and seat unit only...

and i quote

"**NO covers / hood / raincover is included**"

and

You are bidding for:

Loola Chassis

Shopping basket

Seat unit

You can obtain covers seperately on ebay.

Thanks

Laura x

is that ok?

what can i add?

its not my fault she didnt read the listing properly is it?

i wouldnt add anything hun your advert was clear like you say their fault they didnt read it keep us informed

added the piccys above too... they quite clearly show no covers... so the piccys AND listing showed no covers...

should i just send that message that i have wrote so far??

Lozzi you dont have to say anything because you clearly stated what you were selling, its not your fault the silly bint didnt read it properly!

thats proper annoyed me this morning lol...

im really worried that she is gonna leave me a neg feedback due to HER mistake...

u can get ebay to remove it even if she did hun dont worry

just tell her to read listing again, and say she got what is listed

Can you contact ebay for advice at all? or if anything just to tell them whats going on?

offer to take the pushchair back and refund her money without postage costs/listing fees?

She's in the worng not you!

if she did put a neg on how long would it take to remove???

its just i have got loads of prams on the bay at the mo.. and i dont want them looking at my feedback and thinking im dodgy coz someone didnt read a listing properly!!!

ive got

Lifetime Summary: Positives:487Negatives:2|Positive Feedback:99.6%

them two negatives were years ago!

inforabumpyride said:
offer to take the pushchair back and refund her money without postage costs/listing fees?

i wouldnt take it bk

inforabumpyride said:

i dont see why i should....

ive sold it once! i havent got the room anyway :rotfl:

find her a cover to buy on ebay, might stop u getting a neg, i dont think she shud give a negative, she shud learn to read whats shes bidding on. and u clearly stated it

yeah u have said enough have a quick search on ebay for some covers and say not sure if this helps you.. but i have a link of some covers ehre for you.. and say i hope you manage to find some covers because it is a really lovely pram..

argh i hate people who cant read listings :wall:

i agree that its obviously not your fault and that they didnt read the listing properly. hope you get it sorted out without deg feedback

I hate ebay!
lol ok I dont but I had trouble with a lady last year! She bought a pair of brand new levi 501's off me, left me pos feedback, then told me she didnt receive the item!? I had, after receiving the feedback, threw away the proof of postage! (as you would!) In the end, ebay refunded her? Why? because I had no proof of postage? i told them I would have it if she hadnt left me feedback? Stupid stupid ebay! For all I know, she got the jeans and the money back for them!! :roll:

I would tell her she obviously didnt read the description, and as sorry as you are, its clearly stated that the covers werent included!!

I can see her point - it seemed like she was buying a pushchair that she could use straight away but it turns out to be missing things that are needed. I would never have realised that the seat covers were an integral saferty feature that had to be used. I'm struggling to find the manual online so it is reasonable that she didn't realise this either.

That said, I'm in no way familiar with this pushchair so maybe the hammock seat and whatever else she is talking about are extras and the pushchair is fine to use without them? Have you been using the pushchair without them?

would rephrase the reply a little. Maybe:

Hi,

As I stated in the listing you were bidding on the chassis, shopping basket and seat unit only. I clearly stated that there were no covers, hood or raincover included.

(Only include this next bit if it is true)
I had not realised that the covers were a safety feature otherwise and in no way meant to mislead you. I have been using the pushchair myself without the covers and have had no accidents though I understand that you would prefer the pushchair had them.

I did not misrepresent the item and I am unable to help you further. It is unfortunate that you were unaware of the need for covers but as the item was delivered to you as described there is nothing further I can do to help you. Covers can be purchased seperately on ebay and this will allow you to choose the colour you would prefer.

Best wishes,
Laura

Whatever you reply, I would avoid using the term "I'm sorry" as it claims responsibility and you do not have responsibility.
Other phrases:
It's a shame
It is unfortunate
I understand that ....... however......

This is the complete listing so you can see ive talked about buying covers in seperate auctions if she wanted... and that the covers that WERE on the pram were NOT included.

And if she wanted a complete loola they'd need covers.. this was to upgrade chassis etc..

Bebe Confort LOOLA Chassis + seat 2008 model - 6wk old‏

You are bidding on the 2008 NEWER version of the Loola Chassis.

If you read reviews on the net about the loola, everyone complains about the shopping basket... well thats been resolved.. the crossbar is now UNDERNEATH the basket!!!!

This chassis is immaculate as it has only been used a few times.... full tread visible... absolutely immaculate.

The seat unit is also immaculate.. no bobbling what so ever.

Upgrade your old Loola Chassis for the new version... and finally get use of that shopping basket!!!!

You are bidding for:

Loola Chassis

Shopping basket

Seat unit

**NO covers / hood / raincover is included**

The pram cost me £240 6 weeks ago... but ive bought another pram... my friend has took my optic framboise covers... but i have got other covers for sale in my items if you wanted to build your own NEW loola :)

collection is welcome, or alternatively i can post to you.

any questions just email me.... please check out my other items... i have a Optic Framboise Car seat which fits this chassis... and also some Rare Camelia covers for this pram... or the sporty red covers... for team green or blue bumps ;)

thanks

laura xx

There is no insituation that this auction was for a "complete" pram, it was merely for the chassis.. and she would SEPERATELY have to buy covers...

i havent mislead in anyway... well i dont think :think:

I dont think so either!! It is a mistake on her part 100%

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back