Pleeeeease

sarah1

Reaction score
Tell me that the negative line I just got on my cheapy test is just because I tested too early and not with fmu...

Since Fri/Sat I have had:

Reeeeally sore boobs (exactly same as last time I was pg)
Feeling incredibly sick, especially before meals and sometimes in middle of night
Reeally hungry - I haven't eaten much for 6 months cos of dieting but now can't stop
Abdominal cramps and in lower back
Thirsty/sore throat
runny nose/feeling coldy
headaches and dizziness

af was due yesterday (day 36 of usually a 36 day cycle) so one day late.....don't know when I ov but the couple of times I've used opk's its been between day 23 and 26.

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sad I don't have a bfp - wanted to surprise my hubby when he got home from work. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
cross your fingers for me. We've waited soooooooo long for this and been disappointed far too many times. Boo. xxxxxx

As they say Hun, your not out till AF gets you so fx it's just a shy BFP
xxx

Aw good luck honey.....shoo that damn witch away!!!!

Tell me that the negative line I just got on my cheapy test is just because I tested too early and not with fmu...

Since Fri/Sat I have had:

Reeeeally sore boobs (exactly same as last time I was pg)
Feeling incredibly sick, especially before meals and sometimes in middle of night
Reeally hungry - I haven't eaten much for 6 months cos of dieting but now can't stop
Abdominal cramps and in lower back
Thirsty/sore throat
runny nose/feeling coldy
headaches and dizziness

af was due yesterday (day 36 of usually a 36 day cycle) so one day late.....don't know when I ov but the couple of times I've used opk's its been between day 23 and 26.

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sad I don't have a bfp - wanted to surprise my hubby when he got home from work. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
cross your fingers for me. We've waited soooooooo long for this and been disappointed far too many times. Boo. xxxxxx

You may well be, do another test in a few days.
I did one on Thursday and it was Negative... did one Saturday and Positive :)

I think it also depends on if you have drunk anything, did you do it first thing in the morning before you drunk anything? Then is the best time to do it.

Good Luck xx

Fingers crossed Hun!! Hope this is your BFP!! xx

I did the test last night - I didn't pee for a few hours....but perhaps that wasn't enough! My LP is only about 10 days usually so suppose I'm actually only 12/13 DPO (ish) today..... still got all the symptoms and no af. Will test again at weekend if she's not here. Thanks for support everyone!! (ps, I feel much less over-emotional than last night now!!!) xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back