Please tell me the disadvantages of credit cards!

laetitia85

Reaction score
So I can convince my husband not to get one.

we are living comfortably, but he wants MORE, for what reason?? I don't know. Getting a credit card is not a good way of getting 'more' money.

I don't want us to get one, as we will not be able to repay every month!
Credit cards are just added DEBT!!!!
I wish he could THINK more, but he's so stubborn.

Please help

If he gets one he will use it.....then they charge you lots to of used it. They are fine if you pay them off every month....but if you are doing that then what would be the point, you may as well wait till you have the money for real then save on the interest a credit card would charge you.

Basically If you want one then you WANT to get into debt because if you were earning enough to pay it off then you may as well wait and buy it when you have the money in your hand . If you get one because you cant afford to buy something then you should learn the simple lesson of "live within your means."

My hubby has just cleared off all his debts from credit cards that his ex girlfriend left him with (about 9yrs ago!!)

I hate them!! It's alright if you can say to yourself that they are for emergancy use only.... I had one for that but cut it up when I stopped working.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back