• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Please tell me if im going insane

Kayelle

Reaction score
But i can't be the only one, I mean I always used to laugh at that episode of friends when Rachel is about to drop, thought it silly how irritable and stuff she was but I feel like that! I could get so angry at smallest things, and cry so easily! I'm so angry!!
Also I genuinely am so happy for all the ladies having their babies but have to be honest I'm so jealous! I don't like it cos its not me, and I know I will have mine soon so why do I cry at baby photos????? :-( going mad. Also i am so fat, I do realise I'm pregnant but its the masses of fat on my thighs I am stressing about, its disgusting :-( :-(

Your not alone hun, I'm the same last night I hated everyone and vowed to kill anyone who bothered me as soon I was home with the baby, n that I was sick of every1 asking if baby was here but not bothered with me for the past nine months. I am up one min down the next, angry, frustrated. Xxxx

Hey girlies, yous arent alone. My hormones are nuts atm. I cried because the dog wouldnt move out of my way!!!! Ive been snapping at everybody and when my poor other half laughs at me i want to choke him! Next minute i want cuddles cuz i feel nasty and guilty....i still have ten weeks left and if the next ten are going to be the same as the last one im gonna have some making up to do when bubba arrives!!!xxxx

Glad I'm not alone! It's frustrating when you are able to see that you are being silly but can't help it!! Hopng baba is here soon so I can be normal again!

Your lucky its only kicking in now with only a couple of weeks to go lol!! I blamed cow and gate the other day because i didnt feel too bad until i read a wee booklet they sent me and i got all those am i ready etc thoughts and i just burst into tears!! Im living in england while my oh is fighting court cases for his little man and not having my close friends or family was really hard! Thank god forums like this were invented so i just took myself off to our bedroom for some me time lol xxxx

I just replied your post in the April thread Kayelle. Your are certaintly not alone in your fraustration, I'm right with you on that one. :hug: xx

Me too girls, I have a gorgeous 4yr old to look after too, so I'm trying to stay postiive for his sake, but this last couple of weeks has dragged!

Thanks faith :) Xx

Yeah defo glad I got the forum!!

I hate being a pregnant hormonal mess, I feel like I'm trapped inside this crazy woman at the moment. Can't wait to get myself back!!

You're really not alone, I feel like that with 9 weeks to go. I'm so irritable! I remember when I was due with my daughter, watching that very episode of Friends and thinking Rachel was being totally rational!! I feel that way already!

I know it's no consolation but it won't be too long now and you'll have your beautiful bundle in your arms :hug:

I've been gurning my eyes out all day, don't want anybody around me so been lyin in the bedroom all day...feel rubbish today :(:( hope yous are all feeling better than I am xxx

I can't wait Elmo!!
Aw bump hope you are feeling better!! My bloody dog is pissing me off big time aaarrrggghhhhhh

Lol what's ur dog up to? One of mines just had pups so while she was pregnant she was really clingy now she keeps tryna nudge at my bump lol! Our other one just lies up beside me, he's only a pup but the other day he was following me everywhere and i was ready to scream because I kept tripping over him lol! I'm feeling a bit better thanks, got a lot out of my system today...xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back