unusual emotions-

ClareBear

Reaction score
has anyone else found hat they become emotional more easily? I have been crying for no reason - for example sobbing just earlier at the closing scenes of Elf! I have also found that the smallest normally unoticable things like small noises make me really irritable.

I felt really pleased that I'd been very emotionally stable for most of my time pregnant but in the last few days it's been like 9 months of pmt all at once?

Is it just me???? Does anyone know a medical reason for such nonsense? My partner thinks it's really funny but I'm not enjoying myself at all!

Please at least tell me similar experiences to make me feel not quite so abnormal (Please, or I'll probably cry again).

cxcxcxcxcxcx

aww hun I've been a bit random and emotional lately
I fink it's just our lickle babies inside us hehe!
nah seriously, think we b normal =]

you're perfectly normal. there's so much going on inside ur body and you will get very emotional. I'm exactly the same - i cry at things one minute and shout at o/h the next. And YES i find small noises annoying, especially o/h biting his nails etc. i actually went into boots the other day and told them to find me something to put on his nails to stop him biting them before i kill him. Actually i said i'd stab him :rotfl: :rotfl:

hee hee! :rotfl: :rotfl: bet the Boots Lady kept her eye on you then! I've been in for snore strips for my o/h and he's been relegated to the sofa on one occassion, then I had a little cry that he'd abandoned me, God I must be a nightmare but it's only recently i've been fine til now...

I'm usually ok but have had the odd momnet watching tv and stuff.

My latest is reading to my dd at bedtime, its a book about a dog and every now and then i get a lump in my throat and my voice goes all quivery..i feel such a dope :rotfl:

Im the same, bawling my eye's out one minute and ripping OH head off the next, the poor guy doesnt know whats coming next.

Im totally unstable at the minute too :lol: DH says being around me is like walking across a row of crocidiles while balancing a piano on his head :twisted: :twisted:

Yes! I have periods when I feel like this and last had one when I was about 32 weeks like you. It sort of comes and goes. Bloody hormones!

I also get moments where I get really anxious/irritable about the slightest thing and it becomes waaay bigger than it should be in importance!

I'm hoping that once I'm not pregnant anymore, I will feel much more stable and laugh about how much of a pyscho I was!

Thank you Ladies, I feel much better now- I am just accepting that I'm a slave to my hormones for the time being then, lets hope we all return to normal afterwards-with the sleepless nights and all the new worries we have to face!

Thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back