Please send good vibes

Little bean

Reaction score
Ahhh this baby still hasn't made an apparence so that means I have to sit through shitty football!!! I'd rather put pins in my eyes or go into labour lol. Please send positive thoughts to get this baby moving or the tv might get thrown out of the window along with the husband if he doesn't stop shouting at tv lol. Xx

COME ON BABY! DON'T MAKE YOUR POOR MUM WATCH FOOTBALL :'(

I feel your pain. I'd rather be in labour than have to watch the footy :(.

Oh dear, I have the football on but was bursting for the loo and of course, they score whilst im in the bathroom. Typical haha.

I feel ur pain! Football sucks! Although this traffic jam is trying my patience at the mo, 1 min of normal travel has so far taken 45mins :wall:

Hope baby detests the football enough to start ur labour off :) xx

Oooo I love the football! Keep shouting at the tv and hubs keeps telling me
to keep calm. Lol

I feel your pain too but I'm actually in the pub at 9am to watch it in the US. Nice to get out!

Sending positive thoughts your way :lol:
ps Please try not to throw the TV out of the window they are expensive, feel free to throw the hubby though :lol::lol::lol:

Fx for you!! Hope things start moving soon! x

FX things get moving soon!

My baby has decided he quite likes the football, wakes up and kicks loads when footballs on, & F1!! All the boring rubbish i hate. Maybe it's a girl and she's sticking up for me, kicking because she detests it? ;) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back