summer15

Reaction score
We have a shortlist of 3:

Logan George Paterson
Jonah George Paterson (Joey)
Tobias George Paterson (Toby)

I love all 3!!! :)

Maybe wait till you see him then decide! X

I LOVEEEEE the name Joey, but I've never been a big fan of Joseph. I've never thought about Jonah and then nn joey - I absolutely adore it! So that would be my top pick from your short list!

Logan for me. I know a Jonah and he's a little shit! Ha ha! But I am sure not all little Jonahs are like that!

Thanks ladies, haha you can't help but like/dislike a name based on association. I work in an all boys school so my selection was limited haha!
Xxx

Logan is my fave but I really like them all. ( I have a Toby) my father in laws nicknane is jonah as he's always been unlucky ( something to do with the jonah and the whale story I think)! Love Joey and Joel variations

We had Zachary and Toby and waited to see if Toby came put with big ears or not to call him Toby ( toby jugs)
Luckily he was fine :)

Last edited:
Logan is my fave but I really like them all. ( I have a Toby) my father in laws nicknane is jonah as he's always been unlucky ( something to do with the jonah and the whale story I think)! Love Joey and Joel variations

We had Zachary and Toby and waited to see if Toby came put with big ears or not to call him Toby ( toby jugs)
Luckily he was fine :)

I've heard the Jonah/whale story being unlucky - but our families aren't religious so doesn't bother me too much. I never thought about the 'Toby jugs' thing haha it's not a very popular saying round here, more concerned that a lot of people round here seem to name their Labradors Toby! :lol: we always seem to come back to Logan but I love all 3 so will just wait and see what he 'feels' like when born ... :)
Thanks for you input ladies xxx

My fave is Logan, followed by Tobias and lastly Jonah. xx

Logan is a lovely name that would be my choice, wish I had thought of that name!

Looks like I need to make another boy so I can call him Logan ;) lol

Last edited:
I love the name Jonah. For me it would be Tobias next and then Logan. Only because I teach quite a few Logans but haven't taught a Tobias or Jonah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back