• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Please keep everything crossed for Songbird**updated post**

any more news on how there doing?!? x

Hi everyone - I got a text from Songbird earlier on tonight
***Hi hun the trace went well tightnings have stopped the bleeding has now stopped and as long as I have no more I can go home tomorrow so just hoping that everything has settled down now. They still have no idea why I bled and have been told to keep a eye on things.***
Let's hope tonight is totally uneventful & that she'll be allowed home tomorrow x

Sunnyb xxx

thankx for the update Sunnyb :) so gald things are going well :) x

Thank you for up date keeping things crossed for you song bird :hugs:

Hi ladies
Thanks for all the lovely messages. and a big thank you to Sunnyb for doing the thread.
I am now home i was discharged today and told i need to take things easy.
They still dont have any reason as to why the bleeding happened.
Im am so happy to be home and will now be packing my hospital bag so im ready in case anything else happens.

Glad to hear that you are home Hun - as you say get your bag sorted and then make sure you put your feet up and keep your little girl cooking for as long as possible xxx

glad ur home now u can rest !!!!!! :) x

So glad to hear you're home hun. I know everyone is saying take it easy, but I know how tricky it is when you already have children to take care of. But any help that is offered - take it & don't feel guilty about it x

Sunnyb xxx

:yay: so glad you home and everything if ok :) really do take it easy though! :hugs:

Glad to hear your home, try to take it easy :)

Only just saw this and haven't caught up with all the posts - just read the first one. Hope all is ok for songbird and baby!!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back