Please help!!!!

WeArePregnant1

Reaction score
Hi Everyone :wave:

I have just found out today that my firm is closing down before Christmas. I am going to need to apply for other jobs but will they employ me as I am pregnant????? What would you do????

Any advice would be greatly appreciated as I am worried I wont get another job now!!!

Thanks in advance xxxx

i guess it depends on when u look for a new job. i just found out i got a new job which i applied for b4 i found out i was pregnant but i didnt tell them in the interview as i didnt want it to spoil my chances of getting the job. but leagally you dont have to tell them your pregnant till the 25week of pregnancy at the latest!!
now ive gotta find the right moment ot tell them!!! haha will be fun!
prob doesnt help but thought id post anyway hehe

xxxx

I think tattybears 's right, you don't have to say at interview..if you get the job they can't fire you cause it will be discrimination. Have a look on the internet to see what your rights are :hug:

Thanks TattyBear!
I didnt think of that! Yes I heard you didint have to say anything until you were so many weeks!!

I hope that I get a new job!!! Thanks for the post

xxxx :hug:

Thanks Poppy160 I will have a look to see what I can find on internet!!!

xxxxx :hug:

the job i got was a checkout operator at my local morrisons so they cant really grumble when i do tell them as il be sat on my backside for the whole shift!!! not sure what im gonig to be like when putting fish with heads on or grim meat things haha!!!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back