Please help...

sam08

Reaction score
...I have a trapped nerve in my lower right back, so my doc says, and its killing me. Ive not been to work for 5 days now so have to go back tommorow and plan to see the doc again in the morning for advice. But do these things ever go away and wha can i do. It's so painful at times i jsut cry, its such a sharp pain im thinking contractions have to be easier than this. i cant even stand for 5 mins without feeling crippled in agony.

Any advice appreciated. much love. xxx

I had a trapped nerve too when I was pregnant! It lasted about 4 days and then literally I woke up one day & it had gone! :cheer:

xx

I had a trapped nerve too when I was pregnant! It lasted about 4 days and then literally I woke up one day & it had gone! :cheer:

xx

:hug: aww hun i know nothing of trapped nerves but i wish it goes away soon for you sounds horrible x

Thanks Rusks and Thanks Danni, that is so reassuring!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hey hun,

I dont have a trapped nerve but I have a water infection in my kidney at the moment and my back/side is agony, so I know how you feel, take care hun, hope you feel better soon!! :hug:

I've had the exact same thing and it's re-ocurring aswell. It is very painful.. I have to lie or sit very very still otherwise I'm in agony. It feels like my back is on fire when I'm in the wrong position.

Hope it gets better soon hun.. just wanted to let you know that I know how you feel but I also have no idea what to do about it :(

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back