Please help someone

kirski

Reaction score
Hi, I really need advice. I thought i was pregant but then i started bleeding a day ago - I am now really upset.
I had all the signs of being pregnant, and i thought i knew when i had sex with my boyf that I had just conceived. I was very happy and just felt right. I started to do research about babies etc , and saw that most of the signs that I was getting was a sign of pregnany.
Now i had a big argument with my boyf on the sat night, and i woke up the next morning feeling really bad and ill. I had started bleeding but lightly - it stops and starts, and not lumpy. A light brown / pink colour. and I am getting cramps too.
These are not the usual period cramps but mostly sharp pains in my right hand side of my lower abdomen. It is like someone has got a knife and stuck it in me type pains. I am really upset now.
Do you think I could be pregant or what do i do? Please advise would be greatly needed right now.

Hi, I forgot to mentoin that this bleeding is so much sooner then my normal period by about a week, and these pains are so sore especially on my right hand side.

Hi kirski I think It would be an Idea that you went to the doctors to be checked out. just to make sure evrything is ok and normal.
Sometimes your period can come early if your stressed out.

Try not to be upset and make sure things are ok if you can.

keep your chin up. :|

I aggree, please go to your doctors and get it checked out if you are worried. Take care
Marie
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back