Please help me i am so confused :( 4 neg test ..no period

bec07

Reaction score
:wave: Hello everyone warm welcomes :)

I think i am pregnant because for the last two weeks ive had headaches every single day without fail... become very spotty wen i never get spots.. feeling sick and gagging around 11am time.. going a pee every 30 minutes .... missed my period for 6 days ... have some browny discharge in the morings just a tiny bit in early moring but nothing during the day... eating loads...being soo soo lazy have no energy to do anything at all :sleep: .

But i have done 4 test that all show negative whats going on here? what does everyone think ?

help would be much appreciated as im going out of my mind here :wall: lol

xxx thank you all xxxx

i went through something simular to you and i went 11 days overdue but AF did arrive.
when i was late i did hundreds of pregnancy tests and all was negative and i just couldnt understand why i had no bfp. unfortunatly its one of those things.
hopefully yours will end in a bfp though, but the only advice i have is dont do any more pregnancy tests for a while just save your money and wait and see what happens.
x :hug:

:wave: Hi, agree with Huddsgirl, I know it's frustrating but I would wait now and try not to test for a few days. It may have been too early for the test to detect the hormones but rather than waste money on tests try and sit tight. :hug:

It may be too early to get a positive. I had an implantation bleed for 4 days and did loads of tests and they were all negative until around 12DPO. I'd give it a few days yet, see what happens and then test again.

Good luck :)

Test again in a few days. I went 10 days late before I got a BFP. All BFN's until then. Good luck :D

OMG :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: How exciting!
HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Mine took 10 days as I ovulate later in the month, so maybe you do too!!
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

gratz bec hope all goes well for you :cheer:

thanks so much your such nice people :D there not particulary super clear but still a line is a line wooo docs appointment 2moro xx

Lol Becs... Congrats too... :cheer:

I had the same thing this time... I tested 3 days after my period was due and it was negative, then again at 10 days stilll BFN and then at 14 days got a bfp!! So it possible!! And now you know that first hand.... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

wwooooooooooooooooooo hhooooooooooo
congrats.
hopefully this has started the ball rolling for many more BFP's

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back