Please help me I am a man

Michael123

Reaction score
I need some help from women who might know the answer. My ex girlfriend and I have been talking through texts the last month just being normal. It was a very volatile relationship to say the least. Since break up last year we have hooked up. Last week she she asked to get dinner to talk to me. I couldn't go then but said ok to breakfast yesterday. . Breakfast was fine then she asked to go to the movies but we went to my house instead to watch a movie. Somehow before she had to leave I sensed something weird and blurted out "are u pregnant"? She said yes and I tod her to get out. I thought it was someone else's and didn't know why she would come to my house to tell me. I texted asking if she was keeping it. Finally she said yes the due date is October 29th. I quickly remembered I had Sex with her on her birthday January 21 and a few days after like 4 days. I kept asking if it's mine because the dates fit really well. Finally today she says "I have had my period since we were together so there is a good chance it's not yours" My question is..... The dates seem to fit perfectly but if she says she definitely had her period after us does that mean I am probably not the father?
Please help me

They date pregnancy from the first day of a woman's period. So the actual pregnancy length is 38 weeks not 40 weeks. some women can have a 'period' during pregnancy but almost always a period after sex means no pregnancy. I'm not pregnant and never have been unfortunately but I'm sure lots of ladies on here will help you out

I am hoping someone will have some help. My research says it's very possible but she isn't giving me much information. She didn't tell me when she got it only that it was after us. We were together January 21/22 and then the last time was like January 25.

If she has a due date of 29th October, she more than likely conceived early February. Counting 40 weeks back from 29th October would give a conception date of around 22/23 January but as Broody said above, the first two weeks you are not pregnant so you need to add on 2 weeks to the January dates to give an estimate of conception date, so count back 38 weeks from 29th October.
However, lots of things can influence this. You either have to trust her when she says that baby is not yours or you can ask her to have DNA test when baby is born to find out for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back