please any experience appreciated

Becs

Reaction score
Hi,

I am on CD24 after a miscarriage and am bleeding likeI am about to have AF - it all feel slike she's here too. I didn't ovulate this month for the first time and am just so up-set and thrown by everything. I try to be happy and optimistic and not dwell on the miscarriage but now my body is not even working. The one thing I have realised since m/c is how nobody talks about it, but hundreds of women must know how this feels so we should be lead to each other, not hide away. Any help would be well received x

:hug: hun im so sorry your going through this
try not to worry about not ovulating most women dont in the first cycle after a m/c and your body should return to normal after your first proper af
your right about people not wanting to talk about it we had a stillbirth at 34 weeks and most people we know wont even acknowledge it any more i think its because people dont know what to say and they fear they might upset you just remember we are all here for you to talk to whenever you need us and talking with others who are going through or have been through the same things will help take care hun :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxxxxxx

ah huni

hope your ok.

It can take a while for your body to get back to normal after a m/c, with both my m/cs i had an af the following month but with other women its different. Try not to worry to much hun.

If you want to talk at all, we are all here i cant add much more than rach had but we are all her, you can PM anytime you want.

Sorry im not much help but hope your ok and take care :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back