• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Please answer if you have ever had bleeding during pregnancy.

jam

Reaction score
Im 7w3d and have had bleeding since wed evening. It's getting slightly worse everyday. It started off brown, now red and enough to go onto a pad.

If you have had bleeding-

How far along were you when it started and how long did it last?

How heavy was it, colour and was there clots?

Did you have pain?

How did the pregnancy end?

Thanks xx

Hi,

How far along were you when it started and how long did it last? I had my first bleed at weeks, then another one at 6+3. First one stopped as soon as it started. Second one lasted about 5 weeks in total although mostly brown discharge after bleed.

How heavy was it, colour and was there clots? First bleed was red, not very heavy and no clots. Second bleed was dark red, very heavy (changing a pad every 10 minutes for an hour), and passed a few clots. Had light red bleeding then brown discharge for about 5 weeks in total.

Did you have pain? No, not with either bleed.

How did the pregnancy end? My son turned 6 weeks yesterday!

Have you seen your doctor or been to your epu? I went to the doctors when I had the first bleed and was referred to EPU where I had a scan and saw everything was ok. Then after the second bleed I called the EPU myself and got booked in for another scan, again everything was ok but they found a blood clot just under the amniotic sac which is what what causing my bleeds.

Hope all is ok for you.
xxx

Hi, thankyou

Yes i have had a scan on friday. Baby and heartbeat was fine, but they couldn't see the yolk sac and the gestational sac is too small, so i am high risk for mc. I have another scan on 29th. Where i live they won't check HCG levels unless they suspect an eptopic and they really don't care. They don't want to see you unless you are dying!!

They couldn't see a reason for the bleeding, but i keep thinking a baby can't survive this. But as your story shows they can.

Congratulations hun xx

At my first scan they couldn't find a reason for my bleed, it was only at the second scan they saw the clot.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that everything turns out ok for you hun. xx

How far along were you when it started and how long did it last? first at 7 weeks lasting 2 days, second at 16 weeks lasting just a few hours then the last at 19 weeks lasting a few days.

How heavy was it, colour and was there clots? was fairly light like the end of a period, was red and no clots.

Did you have pain? i had mild cramps like a period pain.

How did the pregnancy end? My pregnancy is still ongoing as you can see from my ticker :) first bleed was due to a little problem i have on my cervix but they could not find any reason for the other two.

Hope things turn out okay for you bird xxx

I had a bleed last week for an bout or 2 and then 3 days spotting and that's was at 13 weeks, turns out I had a kidney infection and babies r ok, fingers crossed x they did say sometimes they don't know what causes the bleeds x

I bled lots of times sometimes brown with no pain , other times bright red with cramps, one if the times I had a clot that erupted (never felt pain like it) and other times were severe kidney infection (think I had bout 11 bouts!!)

Madison is 17 months now, hope all works out for u xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back