Playtime tips....

emilia

Reaction score
If you've run out of ideas, here are a few that your babas will enjoy!!

Things to put on trays....
1. Tapioca... uncooked
2. Baby food lids... as many as possible
3. Cooked Spagetti
4. Flour

They will also LOVE sellofane... big colourful strips
Cheap plastic curlers (put them in a little basket)... get from Poundies
Feathers... watch them - not for mouths
Empty water bottle with dry rice or pasta
Full water bottle with glitter

Oscar has a special box in the kitchen with cookie cutters to unpack.

hope you can use some of my ideas!

Emilia xx

Another one that we have found fun is putting squares of different materials in a box, Seren loves to feel the different textures.

Thanks, am going to make some playdough for ewan too!

Thanks you for those ideas ladies, i wanted some more ideas to entertain Jack, Amy will like those to :D

and bubbles, Ella loves bubbles
and pots and something to bang them with :)

Emilia some unusual idea's there thankyou, I was thinking about the flour this morning might give it a go, hoover at the ready!

i made jamie the glittered bottled water yesterday! he really loved rolling them around the kitchen floor and we also held them up in the sunlight and he looked amazed at all the glitter sparkling away!! also great for keeping him still during nappy change!!

Great idea Emilia ta!! i want to try the flour but i have a feeling he might eat more than he plays with!!? :think:

stephlw25 said:
Great idea Emilia ta!! i want to try the flour but i have a feeling he might eat more than he plays with!!? :think:

Some flour will get in their mouths' but nothing to worry about! He'll be fine!
Oscar didn't put any in his mouth.

Emilia xx

Lydia LOVES banging on things. We give her an empty SMA tub and a spoon, and she can quite happily bang for ages. It's cheaper than buying a drum :)

Elliott enjoying a glitter bottle- thanks!

+++

9months9.jpg

We went to our little playgroupy thing yesterday & the woman who runs it, put out some jelly for the kids to play with. It was just plopped on a tray and all the babies loved it..... another idea *lightbulbs flashing* :cheer:

Emilia xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back