Playboy stuff for girls?

I voted no as i wouldn't like to see any little girls 0-16 with any playboy stuff but i like playboy stuff so yes for me at my age at 22
:)

evemarie8 said:
I also have a big problem with Bratz dolls, why do dolls made for little girls have to be so plastered in make up and dressed like hookers?

:rotfl: So true!

While we're at it I also hate the slogan T-shirts you can buy for 8 year old girls that say stuff like "I scream, you give me chocolate" and "Tantrum Alert" and stuff like that... you may as well have a shirt that says "I'm a spoilt little bitch and I know it"

Well my daughter is 8 and no I wouldn't let her have anything with the playboy bunny on it..

I know she only sees a pink rabbit, but honestly it what it represents that troubles me...

After all Ann Summers has a nice logo, but cmon... how many people would want that on their little girls wall... :roll:

its also branding... Children as young as 2 can recognise and name brands, before they can read, they also know what it is representing... , and the Playboy bunny is a brand representing what?... :| Although most kids would not know what the Playboy bunny represents, a few taps on a key board will show them.

Also with the clothes, what kind of message is this portraying to grown ups when a young girl is wearing a pink playboy bunny tshirt... I'm pretty sure pedo's won't just see it as a cute shirt with a pink bunny on it... because its linked with sex... you can't get away from that.

Thankfully the playboy bunny thing hasn't made it over here yet... 12 year olds still carry Barbie rucksacks into school..

:rotfl:

Urchin said:
While we're at it I also hate the slogan T-shirts you can buy for 8 year old girls that say stuff like "I scream, you give me chocolate" and "Tantrum Alert" and stuff like that... you may as well have a shirt that says "I'm a spoilt little bitch and I know it"

Mmmmm whilst we are ont the subject, I was also appalled recently when I saw a little girl in the supermarket who can't have been more than 8, with pink trousers on that said sexy right accross her bum!!

What kind of parent buys those and further more what the hell kind of company makes them?????????????

girls of the playboy mansion cracks me up but my daughter would have to be 16 or over before she had any of the stuff cos of the amount of sex attached to it lol

those bratz dolls are disgusting, awful awful invention :x

wasnt there a big thing in the news about stores makin provocative clothing for young girls awhile back - like padded bras etc? :think:

evemarie8 said:
8, with pink trousers on that said sexy right accross her bum!!

What kind of parent buys those and further more what the hell kind of company makes them?????????????

:x That really annoys me.. I just think little girls are growing up TOO fast these days and parents aren't helping.

Do these parents think they're kids look sweet or something? There are so many peados these days that get thrills from crap like that.

I seen a little girl walkinh with her mummy, I swear no older than 4, she had a mini skirt on a kneww high boots??? WTF :wall:

mummykay said:
wasnt there a big thing in the news about stores makin provocative clothing for young girls awhile back - like padded bras etc? :think:

Selfridges in Birmingham sells padded bikinis in their childrens section :x !! My mom complained bless her!

I think it is really tacky - at any age to be honest!

Emily wants a watch foe Christams and said she wanted a Playboy one
No way in this world would i buy it for her, i just find it Icky for want of a better word LOL

I also saw a T-shirt for Em that said " my boyfriend is cuter than your boyfriend"
WTF is all that about?? she is 9!!!

Them little triangle bikinis annoy the hell out of me as well

As do stuff with Sexy blazoned across them!! she is NOT sexy SHE IS a 9 YEAR OLD CHILD!!!!!

and i'm breathing again LOL

i have had this discussion with Georgia sooo many times, shes 11 & a lot of her friends have something to do with Playboy & she is in the minority for not being allowed the clothing/jewlery.
i must admit all she has is the pencil case & thats all i would allow.

i have explained to her that Playboy is a 'dirty magazine' & thats what it is, but she still wants all the stuff :roll:

one mum can't understand why i don't let her have it :wall:
do you head in some people :wall:

I agree. It's wrong for kids, and naff for adults. IMO

As is Bratz, even the name is wrong, letting kids think they can do as they like...although admittedly I've never seen the programme.

I'm dreading having this little girl, for all these reasons. Why is the whole advertising world trying to force our babies to grow up so fast???

I wouldnt let my daughter have stuff like that till she was at least in her teens

I don't like it cause it's chavvy, hadn't even thought of the sexual connotations...so for that I vote undecided :?

evemarie8 said:
I personally have a problem with it, but then I also have a big problem with Bratz dolls, why do dolls made for little girls have to be so plastered in make up and dressed like hookers? I just dont see that its nessesary at all and encourages younger girls to want to dress like teenagers, as if the sicko's in this world need any more encouragement!

Maybe its a good job I had a little boy!! :roll:

I hate hate hate Bratz.Willow is never gtetting anything Bratz,not even a pencilcase.It's so *insert rant here*

also on the subject of jeans with "sexy" on them , I saw a kid the other day,no more than 7,with them on also a top which said "total babe".

It's not just what it says,it's the icky skanky style of it.Ripped jeans with words emblazoned on the butt in faux pink diamonds?No,no,no :puke:

Misslarue said:
evemarie8 said:
I personally have a problem with it, but then I also have a big problem with Bratz dolls, why do dolls made for little girls have to be so plastered in make up and dressed like hookers? I just dont see that its nessesary at all and encourages younger girls to want to dress like teenagers, as if the sicko's in this world need any more encouragement!

My brother feels the same way and says all the bratz look like hookers!!

I think the bratz look like hookers too....Sindy and barbie were ALOT less slutty

evemarie8 said:

i actually agree i dont like the brats dolls i wont let molly get them they are way too covered in makeup and revealing clothes i dont know i have experiance with sexual abuse and all these things nowdays encouraging young girls to wear makeup and revealing clothes is wrong and playboy stuff for young girls is just wrong.

i quite like it this is one of my favourite tops
done2-1.jpg

but im not sure i'd want millie to wear that stuff not til shes in her teens anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back