Plastic Surgery

Jenna, I'm really sorry. Recently I commented about the size of your boobs but I didnt mean to offend or upset you so I am very sorry if it did :?

mummykay said:
i would like a boob job and lipo, OH says he will never buy it for me :cry:

I'm not allowed a boob job, he says fake ones are alright to look at, but horrid to touch :?

I don't know if I'd want one anyway!!

Snuggle said:
Jenna, I'm really sorry. Recently I commented about the size of your boobs but I didnt mean to offend or upset you so I am very sorry if it did :?

Its ok hun. I dont mind people saying they look nice. Its when your in a crowd and people point and say something that bugs me, its so embaresing! :(

Im saving up for a tummy tuck and lipo, have got some money tucked away at the moment, but thats what a want.I can deal with chunky thighs and my ass - thats just fat, but my belly is saggy and stretchmarked after having stephen.
The nice thing about being pregnant there is no sagging and i have aexcuse to have stretch marks.

I know personally 5 woman who have had boob jobs, 2 best mates, 2 friends & 1 cousin. They all look fantastic all used the same surgeon and definetly do not look false. Ive envious. I would have mine done if I was brave enough.

I am thinking about having a breast enlargement. I was happy with my boobs but since having Jake they have got a bit smaller and are going south. I am a saggy B cup and ideally would like to be a pert C or D cup. I'm pretty sure that you can breastfeed with certain breast implants now. I am just so fed up with trying on clothes and them looking horrible because of my boobs. This is the site I am looking at. It was in the news a while back as it is a new cheaper way of having breast implants. It was set up to stop people going abroad because it is cheaper.

http://www.mybreast.org/

Jenna I think u have fantastic boobs and I dont mean that to be degrading at all, I am just very jealous of u lol!! :shakehead: :wink:

My boobies (although big!) aren't quite what they were, but I don't think I would have anything done..............I dunno I wouldn't feel, me.
I haven't read through this thread, it may have been mention, but does anyone remember jennifer gray from dirty dancing? She had a nose job and ruined her career, she just didn't look the same person.

I agree with mummykay, Jenna, your boobs are hot!

I used to really want to be bigger, but since meeting some nice boyfriends, I've started thinking I'm ok - I've only ever wanted to be in proportion, and I am. I'll be gutted once I lose the pregnancy boobs, but hey that's what wonderbras were made for eh :) I've no embarrassment about loving padded bras - they make me feel better... and the problem with that is..? :) lol.

OH also seems to prefer skinny girls, and is more of a leg man than a boob man - luckily for me he thinks I'm great exactly how I am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back