Plastic Surgery

little*red

Reaction score
Has anyone here had plastic surgery, or who wants it? If so what have you had done or would you have done? Or would you never have it?

I would never have surgery i dont think i could handle having a scar no matter how small it was. And plus id hate to everhave major surgery, when i was pregnant the thought of a c-section scared the shit out of me! :D

No not me.. though a friend of mine had a boob job :|

I don't know her that well anymore, I used to work with her and found her on Facebook. I can't imagine though, what if she wants to breastfeed later on in life... or does that mean she couldn't? :think: or maybe I'm just being a spoil sport lol.

It looks good on her to be fair and she seems to feel a lot more confident in herself now.

I couldn't do it though. I had a belly button piercing once (it had to be removed after 4 days) and even that felt alien to me, literally like I was hanging pieces of metal on myself, and it just didn't feel right, so I don't think anything else would feel right to me, would sort of feel artificial.

Looking forward to reading other people's responses!

There are times when I stand in front of a mirror and think hmmm if they could put everything right at once.... :D

but no - I'm me :D wrinkles, slightly deflated boobs, cellulite and all and I'd hate to start looking like I hadn't lived the life I've lived.

I actually have one of those sickening husband's who prefer a woman's body to look like a woman's body that's done what its meant to do - he actually does like my stretchmarks and boobs that don't point at the ceiling anymore :D So he'd go mad if I did anything

After i had cameron my breasts became very small and like an old ladys. i felt so self concious about it, this was because i wasnt breast feeding and i had problems with milk etc after he was born, and the gp gave me some pills to dry milk up.. because of that i lost everything.. after 9 months i went back to gp, i had just got back off holiday and wasnt able to go topless like most women do.. it was getting me down , i couldnt wear nice low cut tops like i could before, anyway docter eventually agreed it was the pills that had done it to me and put me on waiting list to have a boob job, not a boob job as such, but more of a lift! i was told it would be a 2 yr wait, i was so happy even if i didnt go bigger at least they would be lifted up at long last..

anyway i was called for a consulation with a consultant and disccused the procedure etc etc.. and given a date to when it would be done.. yay i was so happy, anyway 2 weeks before i was due to have it done i found out i was pregnant with bradley.. so i cancelled it

now i have bailey my breasts have gotton to how they was before... before i had kids i was 36dd and after cameron i went to down to 36 aa a big reduction, so hence my depression..

now they are full and pert again, im glad i didnt have it done now!

I want a breast reduction, i dont know if im too scared to go through with it though... id love to get rid of my tummy but im sure if i ate properly and did more i would lose that anyway.

id love the surgen to do a tummy tuck at the same time as the section - can you imagine being able to leave the hospital with a beautiful baby and a trim tum :dance:

i would love a tummy tuck. My BIL is a plastic surgeon so i might have one arranged :wink:

budge said:
i would love a tummy tuck. My BIL is a plastic surgeon so i might have one arranged :wink:

Ooooh can he give me a discount on my nose :)

he loves doing noses.

whats wrong with your nose chick? is it really bad?

annie4 said:
id love the surgen to do a tummy tuck at the same time as the section - can you imagine being able to leave the hospital with a beautiful baby and a trim tum :dance:

I think a lot of mums would be opting for a casearean then :D

libs said:
annie4 said:

I think a lot of mums would be opting for a casearean then :D

well - i said it first so i should be at the top of the queue - with Budge's BIL

i wouldnt have it done,i would like the idea of fuller boobs ifi was rich then maybe but never have a tummy tuck ewwwwwww thats minging i would end up more depressed looking at a huge scare for something as stupid as wanting to be thinner.

leckershell said:
what if she wants to breastfeed later on in life... or does that mean she couldn't? :think: or maybe I'm just being a spoil sport lol.
!

Most people who have boob impants can breastfeed, it's reductions that mean you often can't as the nipple is removed and re-sited, cutting the milk ducts.

I'd have a nose job I think :?

I'm planning on liposuction to my hips/thighs (as even at my slimmest they were still chunky!) and a breast uplift once I've had the baby, lost my weight and stopped breastfeeding. Already made enquiries and plan on having the initial consultation early next year.

budge said:
he loves doing noses.

whats wrong with your nose chick? is it really bad?

I hate it :? Its too big, and got a bump in it and so makes my face look really flat, lol.

Here's a pic, it's the only one I've got from the side, lol, because gaylord deleted all my photos off the comp by accident, and only saved the wedding ones coz they were in another folder :roll:

Someone had just shoved a handful of confetti down the top of my dress hence the attractive face, lol!!! I am so elegant and classy, haha!!!

i had my boobies done nearly 9 years ago now! lost all my boobs after breastfeeding Georgia who is now 11 (on saturday!)
they were just nipples left behind! waited a year & a half to see if they'd come back a bit & they never did, it seriously messed with my head & our relationship,

best thing i ever did, although having had 2 more babies since they aren't as pert as they were, but they are a 36 D, just have to keep them up with a bra :rotfl: :rotfl:

i would love them done again one day, but can't afford it :(

foxymum said:
i had my boobies done nearly 9 years ago now! lost all my boobs after breastfeeding Georgia who is now 11 (on saturday!)
they were just nipples left behind! waited a year & a half to see if they'd come back a bit & they never did, it seriously messed with my head & our relationship,

best thing i ever did, although having had 2 more babies since they aren't as pert as they were, but they are a 36 D, just have to keep them up with a bra :rotfl: :rotfl:

How much was it (if you dont mind me asking?!!)

frangelle said:
foxymum said:

How much was it (if you dont mind me asking?!!)

bearing in mind it was nearly 9 yrs ago, it was £2900, was done at a private hospital in Eastbourne.
i enquired a few years back about having them redone & it had only gone up to £3800.
quite a good price compared to other clinics.
if you want any ohter info you can PM me & i would be glad to tell you more hun. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back