Plan sleep well

evie_smith

Reaction score
Is in place! Lol starting tonight - thing is if chloé my husband and I all go to bed at half ten she sleeps till 7am and is really happy the next day ect... Well if we don't go to sleep at ten ish then she stirs loads! And wants to constantly be with me and every time I put her down she wakes up! Soooo Tonight Danny and I want to watch a DVD or two so I said to him so we get "us" time at quarter to ten I'm going upstairs with her (after she has had her bath with lavender tonight and the first night I'm using lavender too) I'm taking her upstairs giving her her last feed then popping her to bed and going back down stairs - we have baby monitors and well wish me luck! Lol!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oooh good luck. If it works, I'll give it a go too xx

Thanks ladies I shall let you know :D

Just give her a small drink now and made her bath normal blue bubble bath johnsons but going to use the johnsons lavender bath wash hehe!!

Giving Chloe what is ment to be her going to sleep feed and she is starting at me bright eyed lol!!!

My plan to take Drake to bed early don't work..he's always wide awake!

Hope she's nodded off for you now Hun. Xx

See what we do is put ella up after her early evening feed but then get her up at 10 for her last feed which is a split feed with her bath in the middle and she is in bed again by 11:30 for the night. That way we get the whole evening and then she sleeps soundly after her bath.

She fell straight asleep after my last post and is sleeping well x

Well... It worked! Yay she won't get a bath tonight as don't want to dry her skin out so the real test will be tonight lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back