placenta praevia

jclaire78

Reaction score
Hi, I am pregnant again after having a complete praevia, 6 years ago, it was a very scary time and I was put on hospital bed rest for 6 wks after having a small bleed, now I'm scared of having it again, has anyone had it twice?? I haven't been to see a midwife yet as only found out on monday!!

Hi, Im not much help but my mum had placenta praevia when she was pregnant with me, she went on to have my little brother two years later, they just gave her extra scans and kept an eye on her. Everything was fine though, my little bro was almost two weeks late and she gave birth naturally with no problems :) good luck xxx

I have Marginal Placenta Previa haven't checked to see if it has moved yet.
I've heard it's likely to happen again if it's happened before. But only 1 out of 10 womens don't move out of the way. Good luck with it all.

Mine moved further down if anything and it was anterior!! Really don't know what I would do if it was the same again this time :-S last time I didn't really know much about it untill I had a bleed at 34 weeks!! At least now I will be more prepared! I hope yours moves for you :), good lick xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back