Pins and needles

pinkymum

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone could help? I keep getting pins and needles at the top of my left leg. It's not sore just a horrible feeling. I'm even getting it when I'm walking and standing.

sorry i cant help but ive had it too, i have low blood pressure i thought maybe it was to do with that? x

sorry i cant help but ive had it too, i have low blood pressure i thought maybe it was to do with that? x

Thanks hun,
My blood pressure was fine a couple of weeks ago. I did read on google it could be sciatica but you're supposed to get alot of pain with that. I'm not really worried about it, see my midwife at the end of the month will ask her then.

x x x x

Hey Pinky

This is what i found http://www.franklypregnant.com/symptoms.html if you hover over pins and needles down by her foot there is an explination

I don't think it's anything to worry about as long as you are not experiencing pain.

Deffo tell your MW tho xx

Baby could be pressing on a nerve hunny, is it worse when your standing? x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks girls. Miss I will have a look at that when I go on the laptop. M2A it's worse when I'm lying on my right or left said. And if I sit with my legs crossed. Thankfully it's not painful! Will talk to my midwife.

Oh Sorry Pinky never even thought you could not view the page on the phone. Basically the site says that if there a temporary blockage you will get a pins and needles feeling - this can be because of excess weight, fluid or as M2A said the baby may be lying funny - it is most likely a nerve thing hun.

xxx

Oh Sorry Pinky never even thought you could not view the page on the phone. Basically the site says that if there a temporary blockage you will get a pins and needles feeling - this can be because of excess weight, fluid or as M2A said the baby may be lying funny - it is most likely a nerve thing hun.

xxx

Thanks Miss,
I managed to view it from my phone. Can't be bothered turning on the laptop ;) I have asked baby to move lol.

Ha ha! Lets hope it listens! x

Ha ha! Lets hope it listens! x

Well I thought she (it's a girl this week) had listened but it's come back.......I suppose the fact that she can't actually understand me is something to think about! And she's not just being defiant hahahaha!

Ahhh if she is a girl....then you are in trouble.....I mean come on...when do we do what we are told! :dance:xx

Wondering if anyone could help? I keep getting pins and needles at the top of my left leg. It's not sore just a horrible feeling. I'm even getting it when I'm walking and standing.

That would be down to the blood flow increasing as the baby grows. Ur body is changing in more ways than you can imagine.
Bare in mind ur uterus is inside ur pelvis n as it expands with baby it moves up.
Swimming will help with the pins and needles so will regular walking.
I had this problem on a regular basis. Didn't hurt but it was highly annoying.
Hope all goes well for you

That would be down to the blood flow increasing as the baby grows. Ur body is changing in more ways than you can imagine.
Bare in mind ur uterus is inside ur pelvis n as it expands with baby it moves up.
Swimming will help with the pins and needles so will regular walking.
I had this problem on a regular basis. Didn't hurt but it was highly annoying.
Hope all goes well for you

Thank you for the advice Hun
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111