please wish us luck @ docs 2mro

trixipaws

Reaction score
milliepops at docs 9.50am, found 2 teeny tiny (petits-pois sized) lumps on the back of her head (like where her neck joins her head). also she got tiny pin-prick dots on her chest and sides (they do disappear under a glass) and is still coughing from the cold that she and i both got.
she seems alert, smiling, laughing, playing, active, eating, sleeping and throwing tantrums as normal :lol: and my HV isnt concerned but still u all kno what its like when its ur little baby and the slightest thing u worry about! wish us luck :pray:

Awww. I'm sure she'll be fine too but I know what a terrible worry it is when your LO is not well so I'm sending you big hugs and lots of luck.
Lucyx :hug:

I'm sure she will be fine hun, I would be doing the same thing and checking it out though :wink:
Let us know how it goes :hug: :hug:

good luck hun :hug:

Dan had a petit pois sized lump just where his neck joins his shoulder. Turned out to be a swollen gland as he was fighting a throat infection that we didn't even know he had! I'm sure it will fine hun, although I know that won't stop you worrying :hug: :hug: :hug:

thanx 4 all ur messages everyone, its all fine! doc checked her over thoroughly, and listened 2 her chest and looked in her ears and down her throat. the lumps and rash are part of this virus shes got (and me and boyf also got now too!) its nice to be reassured :)

Glad she's fine trixipaws, it is always great to get that reassurence :hug:

Poor ickle girl! Glad she is ok and hope she is on the mend soon.
Lx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back