pink spotting

catswiskers

Reaction score
I just went to the toilet and there was a pinky/light brown cm!
I've got the usual light af type cramps but nothing that's causing me pain.
I'm seeing the MW on Tues so I'll have to wait until then to tell her.
I had this with my last pregnancy and wasn't too worried but I was constantly having scans every other week due to light bleeding which they could never tell me what was causing it.
I had a severe bleed at 26 weeks and had Joey by emergency c-section. He survived for 6 days but I was told my placenta had started rupturing at an early stage which is why I was probably having light bleeds throughout the pregnancy.
The only time I've had this type if CM is when I was around this stage with Joey so what if its happening again? My anxiety levels are already through the roof and the thought of going through that all over again is unimaginable.
google doesn't help!!
sorry for the rant but I'm now very worried x

Sorry to read about your loss hun. FX all works out well for you this time around. How many weeks are you now? If I was you, I wouldn't wait until Tuesday. Call your GP and book in with them, they will get you in with EPU asap.
xx

Hi hun,

Sorry your going through this Hun.
Try not to panic though spotting can be so common as we all know.

Thinking of you lovely.
Xxx

I've had nothing since so I think maybe it was nothing to worry about. I've got like a burning pain where my c-section scar is but I had my section 11 months ago so I'm guessing its the tissue scar on the inside stretching x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back