Pink discharge & constant back/leg/stomach cramp...

Karend

Reaction score
Since this morning ; (

I didn't have any in the first half of the day when I was lazing around ... But now it's constant every time i wipe & theres a little on my panty liner since I went to do a bit of shopping & am obviously moving around.

This is so scary ... Do you think I should phone someone (Don't think I can wait for my early scan on Wednesday morning) ; (

hi karen,

I'd try and give somebody a ring just to see what they say... if you cant get hold of a midwife/ doctor maybe try and call out of ours or the maternity ward in the hospital. they may be able to point you in the right direction of who you could talk to/ what you should do.

Hope things settle down soon for you.

big hugs from me to you :)

xx
xx

Thanks Hayley, I don't have a midwife yet so think I'll call the hospital??

I keep reading in my books & on here that if there is no pain & it's not heavy that it's probably nothing to worry about but try convincing yourself of that ... It's frightening ; ( I feel like a nervous wreck!!

Xxx

bless you.....ring hospital and ask to be put through to maternity. see if someone can have a chat with you xx

Hope your ok , how is everything now ?

Hi hun, i would ring epu (early pregnancy unit). They should be able to advise you what to do and may even book you in for a scan for monday xx hope everythings ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back