Ping!

Mervs Mum

Reaction score
He's cooked! :dance:

37wks today so he can officially come when he's ready!!

I've got all my homebirth kit here now and have another presentation scan on thursday where I am CONVINCED they will say he is still head down.

Yesterday OH did the supermarket then took the girls to see his mum in the morning so I could chill.....:blush: I cleaned the dining room, washed the patio doors, pulled the dining table and chairs out and did them, swept and mopped, polished the piano, dusted and vacumed the whole house, got loads of washing and drying done and generally nested myself in to a stupor!! :rofl:

Then gave OH a list of things I wanted doing that I couldnt - wash the outside windows that I cant reach, take down the curtains in the dining room for me to wash, clean the car boot liner and bath the dogs....:lol:

I washed the boot liner then started on the outside windows, frames and doors and de-cobwebbed as far as I can reach with the broom......very satisfying.....he's doing some work on the veg patch then he'll do the other jobs I cant manage :D I LOVE it when everything is all sparkly and clean!! And the sun is shining so it looks even nicer!!

When I told her about the cleaning my MIL said 'oh you wont be long now!' i still think it will be a good few weeks yet. I think 2/3 days early at the most but I would be surprised if I was over because my original date was 5 days after the due date they are working to from my scan.....either way I am much closer to my home birth now and a maximum of 5 or 6 weeks away from him being here :yay:

Last edited:
:yay: Great news, now lil Sid just needs to make sure he keeps head down :love:

I watched home birth diaries last night and thought of you :lol:

:yay: I can't believe you're full term already! Not long to go! I'm betting on 4 days over... 9lb 2oz

4 days over is exactly the day OH has already put in his diary!! :lol: Full moon.....same as Heebs....

:) my friend named her bump sid, when he was born the name sid stuck too! Suits him :)

It's his name Jayne!! :lol: someone else thought it was my bump's pet name but no...his name will be Sidney :)

Sound like you have worked wonders! well done! xxx

:yay: you're all ready then! Good on you - Im looking foreard to hearing about how the hypnobirthing methods work for you :)

how exciting!!!! i love the nesting feeling, getting everything clean and shiny
not long now then enjoy your bump lovely and good luck with the home birth cant wait to hear all about it as thinking of having one myself?? once i get my bfp xx

Yeah how exciting, love that nesting feeling, just don't overdo it x

omg i cant believe you're 37 weeks already!! it doesnt seem like two minutes til i jumped off my chair, screamed and legged it up the stairs to text you...leon said he'd never seen me move so fast :rofl:

the nesting sounds like a really good sign! although, i have a feeling about 4 days over too! maybe cos i remember you telling me that mr.merv had it in his diary tho!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back