Pillows...

Mrs Wibbily

Reaction score
Any of your babies have one? I'm pretty sure I waited till long after my eldest was 1 however Finn loves snuggling and doesn't enjoy his bare cot! He loves snuggling into a cover or pillow but I daren't give him one as I know a friend of mine sadly lost her 9 month old after he choked on a piece of foam that came off the pillow!

Tonight for example he screamed for over an hour in his cot! Hubby got him out (we didn't leave him crying, I tried twice to feed him and settle him but he wouldn't have it, we stayed with him the whole time!), he took his pj top off and the laid him on my eldest's bed with his head on the pillow, he fell asleep instantly! We then lifted him into his cot but i can guarantee he will be awake again within the hour!

Xxx

I have bought my 17 week old son a clevamama pillow that is ok from birth. It's a memory foam pillow to help with his flat head but they r tested and made safe for children. I got mine from e bay. Maybe worth a look? X

I may take a look as James has a pretty flat head still !!!

What is the deal though, I am guessing they just use pillow (no pillow case etc...) is it machine washable?

xxxxxxx

Last edited:
Thw last few days my lo has had a cold and stuffy nose so iv put a pillow in to raise her head a bit....she seems to love it and I was planning on leaving it in but now you have terrified me with the choking thing.....mabey ill take it out! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah it comes with its own pillowcase and the whole thing is completely machine washable. I've had it a week and can already notice a difference xxx

Jackson uses his blankies as a pillow, I often go in and he's tucked his blankie under his head or face.

I've noticed if I feed him with my fluffy housecoat on he settles much quicker aswell LOL odd isn't it xxxxx

Lyla will only sleep if she has her fluffy blanket touching her face. She can pull it off when its over her face so I'm not worried about her and I have a video monitor so I can always take a wee peek at her.

Jackson uses his blankies as a pillow, I often go in and he's tucked his blankie under his head or face.

I've noticed if I feed him with my fluffy housecoat on he settles much quicker aswell LOL odd isn't it xxxxx

You have a house coat? How cool is that?!xx

Yeah its his fluffy star one he loves his face or head on, its so cute when they cosy up to it!

xxxxx

Lol yeah its the fluffy ones. We need it in Scotland the mornings and nights are coldest.

It was only a tenner from Primark I think. OH has one too, big Jessy LOL.

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back