• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pill Woes!

MaybeAFlumpx

Reaction score
Im really sorry ive been away!, just been so bummed out and busy but i thought id come back..I dont want anyone to think im one of these people who only come back to share their problems because im not!, i lost the link to the website but now ive stumbled across it haha :D..But now i do have a problem?.

Ive recently come off my pill (Microgynon 30 for people who want to know). And around the last week ive been having awful stomach pains, so bad ive cried..And usually i can tolerate pain but this time it just got to me and i cried:shock: It hurt so much it gave me diarrhea!..But as soon as i woke up on Saturday i felt fine. Apart from feeling a bit sick i was fine, i was just wondering if this is the symptom of being off the pill?

Ive also realised that my stomachs gotten a bit bigger but then again i read somewhere that once you do stop the pill you put weight on like no tomorrow and ive lost 4lb so far :S..Is the bloating normal too?

Ive been on the pill since i was 17 and only just started to come off it, so i think my bodies just not used to being deprived of all those lovely hormones that stop the periods, usually their a god send!. And i was wondering how long it takes before the pill is completely out my system?..Ive read somewhere that it could be months which is worrying as me and fiance want to start trying as soon as possible.

I also invested in some ovulation predictors and got a faint line on Thursday night!, but ive read thats still a positive and it has to be the same color as the control line for it to be a positive (I got 10 ovulation tests and 10 pregnancy tests for £2/3 from Amazon..Real bargain if i do say so myself hehe)..

I know, so many questions..You can definitely tell im a novice to this kinda thing!:lol:

Thanks for listening :D

Danii x

Dont know if it is normal but I had stomach cramps when I came off the same pill, I have IBS tho so assumed it was that but could be the same as you!!
Good luck on the baby making!!
xxxx

Thanks Mrs N :) I hope it was just the pill coming out of my system, dont know if i could take much more of that kinda pain haha :D x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back