Pics of my new Kitten Ilana

She is gorgeous :D
Bengals are very affectionate but bloody noisy, this is one i had and probably what yours will look like when older.
This photo doesnt really do her justice.
1-4.jpg

mrs_tommo22 said:
Have you got a male bengal all lined up for her then?

How old is she?

I dont have a stud yet, she is only 5 months old!!

hennaly - We had a Bengal before, she was sooo affectionate and loving, and very cheeky and playful to. She wasnt overly noisy though. This lady however is happier to sit in the window sil rather than on your lap and can be quite noisy.

Flame said:
mrs_tommo22 said:
Have you got a male bengal all lined up for her then?

How old is she?

I dont have a stud yet, she is only 5 months old!!

hennaly - We had a Bengal before, she was sooo affectionate and loving, and very cheeky and playful to. She wasnt overly noisy though. This lady however is happier to sit in the window sil rather than on your lap and can be quite noisy.
The really are gorgeous arnt they!
The one we had was a rescue that i fostered, she really was an affectionate cat.

i love bengals :D she is really pretty. do you know what generation she is? i know a lady who has an F2 :D

The foundation cats are stunning, but obviously have more of the wild traits than a later generation bengal. Ilana isnt foundation though, i am not sure how far down the line she is, she does have a bit of a foundation look in her face though i reckon.

Haha she is sat watching bill and ben the flowerpot men at the minute lol.

Hennaly - on the bengal forum i go on they are very often looking for fosters if you ever think of having another one?

Flame said:
The foundation cats are stunning, but obviously have more of the wild traits than a later generation bengal. Ilana isnt foundation though, i am not sure how far down the line she is, she does have a bit of a foundation look in her face though i reckon.

Haha she is sat watching bill and ben the flowerpot men at the minute lol.

Hennaly - on the bengal forum i go on they are very often looking for fosters if you ever think of having another one?
i am happy to foster, i foster dogs and cats and take in unwanted animals myself to rehome if i have a space, i have had years of experience and have been a trained homechecker for the RSPCA for over 4 years now :D

I recently thought about doing the same thing instead of getting another cat or dog for a pet but i dont have the room for it tbh, When we move though i am going to look into it a bit more.

I also sent off to the cats protection league to become a home checker, they were supposed to send me some information but i never got any.

Try your local RSPCA rescue center, i know most are crying out for homecheckers etc :D

I wanted a bengal but hubby said we couldn't afford one so I ended up with a tabby :rotfl: :rotfl:

(Love him tho - and my big black and white fur ball :wink: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back