Pics From BabyBond Scan (TODAY) **(Updated with Video)**

They're really lovely!! Flump looks adorable...

I can't wait for my scan on Thursday now (just NHS job!).

It's slightly complex, but you'll need to take the main video file from the DVD (.VOB) and covert it into a format like a Quicktime movie or MP4 file. This will reduce the filesize and make it quicker to upload.

If you get really stuck and can copy the DVD, I may be able to do it for you.

Awesome photos you guys! You're so organised with all these pics and vids and are creating some really wonderful memories for Flump to treasure when he/she's a bit older.

Talking about all the scans with my Mum, we both said how brilliant it would be now to have had things like this when she was pregnant with us. We do scrapbooking and are researching our family history and all this recorded "before I was born" info would be amazing stuff to use :D

You're almost convincing me to go for the 4D myself and I have to admit I find some of the images a bit spooky :shock:

To be honest, at this stage, 4D is a bit freaky as the baby hasn't laid down very much fat at all so it's all still very thin and skeletal. Whereas, by 28 weeks, which is when they recommend you go for a 4D, they have a lot more fat and look chubbier. :)

I think you should definitely go for it. They can look a little disturbing but you won't think that when you see your own baby on the monitor.

Here's a picture of our 23 week 4D scan and what an average 23 week 'old' fetus looks like:

flumpcompare.jpg

Thanks matt, I have just looked at what i have on my pc, when i put the disc in i managed to save the dvd to my docs, it has saved in 4 files.

Video_TS IFO FIle ( this one plays on my pc )
Video_TS MPEG file ( wont play )
VTS_01_0 IFO file ( This one plays )
VTS_01_1 MPEG file ( This one plays )

Have I gone wrong.???? :D

No, not at all - it sounds fine.

It depends on how big VTS_01_1 is. It's probably around 600mb which is too large to upload.

You'll need to reduce that by finding a way to export it at a smaller frame size. I'll see if I can find any programs that can do that on a PC.

Thank you, Yes that file is over 602KB. Im only putting it on you tube so my sis in New Zealand can watch it. :D

the free trial is letting me convert 5 mins of it. If it wasnt so expensive i would of paid to do the rest lol :lol:

Thanks for searching for me though :hug:

No problem. It's $35, which is around £16. It's often hard to find legitimate free software for PCs that doesn't contain all sorts of nasties.

i can guarantee that on monday ill be asking for it all to be explained again after i get my dvd after our THIRD visit there! :wall: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rotfl: kimbo.

I think i might just burn another dvd and send it to my sis in post, will probably be cheaper for me. :lol:

Kimbo said:
i can guarantee that on monday ill be asking for it all to be explained again after i get my dvd after our THIRD visit there! :wall: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Matt is available to rent for computer related issues ;) LOL

DebbieM said:
Kimbo said:

Matt is available to rent doe computer related issues ;) LOL

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Thank you Debbie for lending out your matt lol I think one of the free 5 min trials he told me to use has worked. Obviously only got 5 mins of the video but its still worth it just so my sister can see baby.

Im just uploading it to you tube now so will see if it worked :D

How did it go?

I use a Mac which makes it hard to offer advice to most people using PCs. I had to pay for a little application to convert our DVDs but I figured it'd be worthwhile as I knew we'd have at least one more scan.

I will have an ask around my nerdy friends to see if they can offer advice.

Hi matt, i managed to do a 5 min chunk from one of the free trials. I tried to save the DVD into 3 5 min chunks but it wouldnt let me and just over rode the first 5 mins i had converted

I have put my 5 mins vid on you tube. Its great though as even though its not the whole DVD its enough for my sister in New Zealand to see my little man and to have a nosey at what the scan was like :D

Thanks for all your help yesterday :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back